HSBC Service Delivery (Polska) Sp. z o.o. is a part of HSBC Holdings plc, the parent company of the HSBC Group, headquartered in London. The Group serves customers worldwide from over 6,300 offices in over 75 countries and territories in Europe, Asia, North and Latin America, and the Middle East and North Africa. HSBC is one of the world’s largest banking and financial services organisations. Currently, we are looking for a candidate for the position of:
Project Officer – BAU Coordiantor
Ref No: HTK/DIG/POBAUC/05/2018
If you're looking for a career that will give you plenty of opportunities to develop, join HSBC and your future will be rich with potential. Whether you want a career that could take you to the top, or simply take you in an exciting new direction, HSBC offers opportunities, support and rewards that will take you further.
We have committed a billion dollars into a digital revolution, to drive innovation and transform our digital capabilities. We are building digital solutions that will impact the lives of our over 41 million Retail Banking and Wealth Management (RBWM) customers worldwide.
Their work includes developing new mobile apps and online experiences; using digital messaging to build the relationship with our customers; building and improving the underlying technology and security platforms; and innovating our propositions to take advantage of new technology and trends.
We are looking for collaborative thinkers and dreamers with the spirit to continue to make change happen. We champion brave new ideas that will transform future customer experiences
As an HSBC employee in the Poland, you will have access to tailored professional development opportunities and a competitive pay and benefits package. This includes private healthcare for all Poland-based employees, enhanced maternity and adoption pay and support when you return to work, and a contributory pension scheme with a generous employer contribution.
We are currently seeking an experienced individual to join this team in the Project Officer – BAU Coordinator.
- Coordinate delivery of the Approved Order Book for BAU and small projects;
- Communicate, escalate and own changes and issues;
- Analyse and review requirements, ensuring delivery within schedule;
- Consistently communicate with all stakeholders at a professional and proactive level;
- Support business in planning, highlighting risks and issues to the schedule, changes and overall requirements;
- Providing Support for testing;
- Produce reports on volume and quality;
- Documenting all the results as per the function quality processes;
- Maintain expert knowledge in required technology and process area across multiple platforms;
- Start to build strong decision-making and problem solving skills within the required technology area across multiple platforms;
- Maintain and apply knowledge of leading edge technology to reach business objectives;
- Remain current on industry trends, technical and professional developments affecting area of responsibility and advise department and divisional management on new and emerging technologies.
- Excellent planning, organisation and co-ordination skills;
- A good understanding of the development and testing principles, processes and methodologies to enable effective task and release management;
- A good understanding of the digital brands and channels and a passion for the online customer experience;
- Strong analytical ability and problem solving skills, with an excellent attention to detail and the ability to see things through to completion. The ability to quickly understand customer and operational considerations;
- Fluent in English and other languages where applicable to role;
- Good influencing, negotiating and decision making skills;
- Good relationship management skills to satisfy a wide range of internal and external customers with conflicting priorities;
- High levels of energy, initiative, commitment and enthusiasm.
- Stable job in a professional team;
- Interesting career path in an international organization;
- Consistent scope of responsibilities;
- Private health care, employees’ benefits;
- Contact with top IT technologies (Big Data, Hadoop, spark) available in the market;
- Work and Learn from teams with mature process and tools to ensure the best in class deliverables;
- Cultural exchange.
At HSBC we are open to different ideas and cultures and live by our values of being dependable, open and connected. HSBC is committed to building a culture where all employees are valued, respected and opinions count. We take pride in providing a workplace that fosters continuous professional development, flexible working and opportunities to grow within an inclusive and diverse environment.