The Volvo Group is one of the world’s leading manufacturers of trucks, buses, construction equipment and marine and industrial engines under the leading brands Volvo, Renault Trucks, Mack, UD Trucks, Eicher, SDLG, Terex Trucks, Prevost, Nova Bus, UD Bus and Volvo Penta.
Volvo Buses, is driven by a purpose to ensure that millions of people reach their travel destination every day. Reliably, safely and with respect for the environment. We want to make a difference, being pioneers of sustainable transport solutions of the future. We want to be there for our customers providing uptime and reliability, all over the world every day. Volvo Buses is leading the biggest technology shift in public transport in decades with our electromobility offer. We work with passion, we trust each other and we embrace change to stay ahead. We make our customers win.
TAKE A LOOK AT OUR PRESENTATION
Please send your CV and cover letter.
Volvo Buses in Wrocław is looking for candidates for the position of:
Project & Operations Buyer
- Purchase of materials for the production of bus bodies
- Negotiation of prices and contract conditions with vendors after supplier selection decision
- Participation in projects related to the rationalization of costs, implementation of specific customer requirements
- Responsible for initiating and negotiating product modification cost impacts after project phase
- Ensure collaboration with the Sourcing Buyers within the respective segments
- Higher education, technical or economic preferred
- At least 2 years of professional experience in a manufacturing company in Purchasing Department
- Excellent negotiation skills
- Cost reduction oriented
- Ability to make quick decisions and set priorities
- Ability to work in a cross-functional teams
- Self-reliance and own initiative
- Drive for results
- Very good command of English, both written and spoken (knowledge of French and/or German as an advantage)
- Very good knowledge of Polish
- Good knowledge of MS Office
- Stress resistance
- Driving license cat. B
What makes us special?
- Collaborative environment in Swedish organizational culture
- Responsible and challenging tasks with access to the latest tools and technology
- Partnership with professionals, identified career paths including global opportunities
- International projects in company with certain recognition on the market
- Comprehensive introduction training package with mentor’s support
- Friendly workplace: modern campus with many facilities – medical center, restaurant, lunch rooms, sport/leisure area (football, basketball, tennis)
We work together with energy, passion and respect for the individual!
Numer referencyjny: 84426BR