- Ogłoszenie wygasło 8 dni temu
- Pełny etat
- Specjalista (Mid / Regular)
Bayer is a global enterprise with core competencies in the Life Science fields of health care and agriculture. Its products and services are designed to benefit people and improve their quality of life. At Bayer you have the opportunity to be part of a culture where we value the passion of our employees to innovate and give them the power to change.
Project Professional AssociateNumer ref.: 158061
- Manage on the local level and support on global level transition, carve-out, development projects within process environment of Bayer Shared Service Centre Organizations;
- Execute the process and technical implementations, and support the organization during a stabilization period;
- Ensure proper quality of project deliverables (procedures, maps, sign offs, project plans etc.);
- Ability to act in changing environment (as part of a large project team or leads small / medium sized projects);
- Communicate project status to relevantly stakeholders;
- Provide accurate updates and reports according to Bayer Project Methodology;
- Provide support and guidance to ensure process understanding.
Core competences and skills:
- Experience in Projects connected with process management minimum 1-2 years (mandatory);
- University degree (preferably in finance, accounting, economics, business informatics or equivalent degree);
- Team player focused on cooperation, highly motivated, flexible, excellent communication skills, able to work with other cultures.
- Willingness to travel (up to 50% depending on current project);
- English: fluent, min. C1 (mandatory);
- German: beneficial and highly welcomed;
- Very good knowledge of Microsoft Office.
- A great opportunity to be part of an international company;
- Flexible working hours;
- Training for a role and opportunity to learn;
- Attractive benefit package;
- Office in a comfortable business center;
- VIP medical care and individual life insurance, sports card.