Bayer is a global enterprise with core competencies in the Life Science fields of health care and agriculture. Its products and services are designed to benefit people and improve their quality of life. At the same time, the Group aims to create value through innovation, growth and high earning power. Bayer is committed to the principles of sustainable development and to its social and ethical responsibilities as a corporate citizen. At Bayer you have the opportunity to be part of a culture where we value the passion of our employees to innovate and give them the power to change.
Currently we are looking for candidates for the position of:
Miejsce pracy: Gdańsk
- Support and manage transition, carve-out, development projects within finance and accounting environment of Bayer Shared Service Centre Organizations;
- Ensure proper quality of project deliverables (procedures, maps, sign offs, project plans etc.);
- Identify and monitor risks and issues, propose and implement corrective actions;
- Act as a point of contact and escalation for all project related activities;
- Communicate project status to relevantly stakeholders;
- Provide accurate updates and reports according to Bayer Project Methodology;
- Provide support and guidance to ensure process understanding;
- Secure smooth knowledge transfer
Core competences and skills:
- English: fluent, min. C1 (mandatory);
- German: beneficial and highly welcomed;
- University degree (preferably in finance, accounting, economics, business informatics or equivalent degree);
- Experience in Projects within financial environment minimum 2 years (mandatory);
- Knowledge of SAP module FI-MM beneficial;
- Very good knowledge of Microsoft Office;
- Willingness to travel;
- Team player focused on cooperation, highly motivated, flexible, able to work with other cultures.
- A great career opportunity in a Life Science International company;
- Flexible working hours;
- Training in the role and Development opportunities within the company;
- Attractive salary and bonuses;
- Office in a comfortable business center;
- VIP medical care and individual life insurance, sports card;
- Good working conditions and comfortable working environment, including a relax and creativity room;
- A room for parents and children.
If you are interested in this role and you fulfill the requirements set above, do not hesitate to send us your CV.
We thank all interested candidates for their applications. We reserve the right to contact only selected candidates.