Project/ Program Manager
Join our NATEK family and help us with the project in the banking sector as a Project/Program Manager. You will have an opportunity to lead one of the key network transformation programs.
- Monitors program's progress and reports this in regular meetings with high-end managers and any stakeholders funding the program.
- Develops regular budgets and schedules (usually annually) to support the program's implementation.
- Develops funding plans to ensure the program's ongoing delivery and success.
- Assigns tasks to team members to ensure project objectives are completed as required.
- Establishes short and long-term program objectives and ensures team members meet them.
- Appraises team members' performances and offer feedback to employees and, when appropriate, to managers.
- Creates and implements guidelines for evaluating the program's strengths and areas where improvement is required.
- At least 5 years experience as a Project/ Program Manager.
- Fluent English.
- Knowledge and experience in area of Voice technologies (that will be big asset).
- Experience in leading the Transition and transformation programs.
- Proven stakeholder management skills.
- Proficiency with PM tools like MS Project, Visio, and Jira.
Nice to have:
- PM certification (PMP/SCRUM).
Other (if needed)/Benefits:
- Your professional career growth by matching your skills and plans with the suitable projects.
- Working in international team.
- Possibility to work in other NATEK European branches.
- Work in modern environment with innovative technologies.
- Attractive salary referring to your skills and experience.
- Company social events.
- Private healthcare.
- Multisport card.
- Learning platform UDEMY.
- Early boarding bonus.
- Flexibility in contracting.
- For contractors - eligibility for up to 23 additional days.
- Office in the heart of Warsaw.
NATEK is a leading provider of IT Outsourcing and IT Consulting Services in CEE (Central and Eastern Europe). Thanks to over 10 years of experience in IT outsourcing, nearshoring and consulting services, NATEK understands its customer’s business environments, cost reduction issues and IT challenges.
Please include the following statement in your application: "I hereby consent to processing by the advertiser of my personal data, included in my application documents, for the purposes to implement the recruitment process according to the act of 29 August 1997 on personal data protection (consolidated text: Journal of Laws of 2016, pos. 922). I also consent to processing of my personal data by the advertiser for the purposes of any future recruitment processes."