- Francuska 46, 40-028 Katowice, PolskaKatowice, śląskie
- Ogłoszenie wygasło 22 dni temu
- Rekrutacja zdalna
- Umowa o pracę
- Pełny etat
- Specjalista (Mid / Regular)
Rockwell Automation, the world's largest company dedicated to industrial automation and information. The company helps customers through leading technologies and a comprehensive portfolio of products, software and services. We are among 100 the most ethical companies globally.
Operations and Engineering Services (OES) is a global organization focused on providing an outstanding customer experience by leading the organization to deliver the highest quality and most reliable products, services and solutions.
Rockwell Automation is looking for an impactful Project Embedded SW Quality Engineering individual contributor to join our team. The incumbent will develop and implement robust preventive quality roadmap to build quality into product design and processes. In this role, working in a matrixed and dynamic environment with creativity, attention to detail and effective communication is key. This position also has significant interactions with internal and external customers.
Minimum EXPERIENCE AND EDUCATION requirements:
- Bachelor of Science degree in Computer/Electrical Engineering, or equivalent
- Minimum of 8 years in quality, manufacturing or field service engineering
- Minimum of 5 years in NPI in Software or embedded SW environment.
- Proven effective communication across all organizational levels
- Ability to influence and drive results with cross-functional and global teams within a complex matrix organization
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills to drive performance results
- Strong experience in continuous improvement and QA tools and methodologies
- Proficiency in Microsoft applications (Primarily Excel and PowerPoint, Power BI)
- Ability to execute Enterprise Resource Planning system, preferably SAP
- Certification in LEAN, Six SIGMA tools and methodologies (i.e., Green Belt / Black Belt), CQE, AQE
- Effectively provide key inputs into product requirements by leveraging deep understanding of HW, SW/FW, and embedded Software integration at a product, application and system level
- Sound technical understanding of the environment inclusive of products and infrastructure that must work together to achieve the desired customer outcome
- Project Management or Project Management Professional certification
- Master of Science or MBA is a plus
Up to 15% and may include global travel
- Flexible schedule
- Creative environment
- Friendly atmosphere
- Professional trainings
- Annual bonus
- Global team
- People centric
- Language courses
- Benefits package
- Cafeteria system
- Vacation & Christmas bonuses
- Life insurance
- Private healthcare
- Lunch fund
and send us your CV in English.