- Francuska 46, KatowiceKatowice, Silesian
- Offer expired 21 days ago
- Remote recruitment
- contract of employment
- specialist (Mid / Regular)
Operations and Engineering Services (OES) is a global organization focused on providing an outstanding customer experience by leading the organization to deliver the highest quality and most reliable products, services and solutions.
Rockwell Automation is looking for an impactful Project Embedded SW Quality Engineering individual contributor to join our team. The incumbent will develop and implement robust preventive quality roadmap to build quality into product design and processes. In this role, working in a matrixed and dynamic environment with creativity, attention to detail and effective communication is key. This position also has significant interactions with internal and external customers.
In this role you will:
• Read and interpret technical product documentation with understanding of product usage within customer application and environment;
• Provides design input and fit for use to product development teams;
• Owns New Product Introduction (NPI) quality roadmap and execution and develops impactful planning to build quality into the design;
• Performs risk assessment and implements early preventive mitigation action plans;
• Strong analytical and problem-solving competency to drive performance results;
• Implements dashboards and metrics to drive on-going continuous improvement;
• Leads Root Cause Failure Analysis (RCFA) and ensures corrective and preventive action planning, addresses true and systemic root cause and eliminates repeats;
• Applies quality design methodologies, tools and techniques (e.g. Design for Six Sigma, Design for Reliability, Failure Mode Effect Analysis, etc.) incrementally and throughout product development;
• Analyzes data both internally and externally to identify trends and drive systemic product and process improvements with the development teams;
• Assess the field anomalies, works with product stakeholders to triage and prioritize to drive quality improvement for our customers.
Minimum EXPERIENCE AND EDUCATION requirements:
• Bachelor of Science degree in Computer/Electrical Engineering, or equivalent;
• Minimum of 8 years in quality, manufacturing or field service engineering;
• Minimum of 5 years in NPI in Software or embedded SW environment;
• Proven effective communication across all organizational levels;
• Ability to influence and drive results with cross-functional and global teams within a complex matrix organization;
• Strong analytical and problem-solving skills to drive performance results;
• Strong experience in continuous improvement and QA tools and methodologies;
• Proficiency in Microsoft applications (Primarily Excel and PowerPoint, Power BI).
• Ability to execute Enterprise Resource Planning system, preferably SAP;
• Certification in LEAN, Six SIGMA tools and methodologies (i.e., Green Belt / Black Belt), CQE, AQE;
• Effectively provide key inputs into product requirements by leveraging deep understanding of HW, SW/FW, and embedded Software integration at a product, application and system level;
• Sound technical understanding of the environment inclusive of products and infrastructure that must work together to achieve the desired customer outcome;
• Project Management or Project Management Professional certification;
• Master of Science or MBA is a plus.
Up to 15% and may include global travel
What we offer
Private health care
Allowance on MyBenefit platform
Christmas and holiday bonuses
International work environment
Rockwell Automation is the world's largest company dedicated to industrial automation and information. We hire more than 23 000 employees in 80 countries. We have been on the market for 115 years, in Katowice for more than 20 and we are still developing on Silesian market.
If you want to be a part of Rockwell Automation, use "Aplikuj" button and send us your CV in English.
Rockwell Automation creates the future.
Create it with us!
We kindly inform that this offer is conditional and chosen candidates will have to go through background check process, performed by an external company. In case of negative verification results, Rockwell Automation will be entitled to withdraw the offer without any consequences.