- Okunin 1, 05-100 Nowy Dwór Mazowiecki, PolskaNowy Dwór Mazowiecki, mazowieckie
- Ogłoszenie wygasło 12 dni temu
- Umowa o pracę
- Pełny etat
- Kierownik / Koordynator
RB is the world's leading consumer health and hygiene company, We work with the best people to challenge conventional thinking and keep giving people innovative solutions for healthier lives and happier homes, through our brands like Nurofen, Strepsils, Mucinex, Dettol, Lysol, Finish and Vanish.
The job holder contributes to the strategic long-term development and continuous improvement of new product launches. This role is accountable for the delivery of projects on time, on cost in line with safety, quality and regulatory requirements.
Main duties and responsibilities:
- Performing Supply activities and supporting other functions in order to deliver products as per RB standards at relevant cost.
- Identifies, assesses, documents and prioritises key dependencies and risks and works with cross functional team to resolve.
- Planning and coordinating projects meetings to deliver objectives in timely manner
- Ensures all project plans, briefs and key project documents are available on time and are accurate to enable delivery to cost/quality/time.
- Establishes and runs project team & project group meetings in accordance to governance framework.
- Framing the situation effectively to generate fast and robust decisions
- Monitoring all of changes related to existing finish goods portfolio (factory and subcontractors)
- Documenting & sharing status of EPD/NPD projects implementation with relevant stakeholders’ groups.
- Keeping track of the complexity of our product range and finding opportunities to harmonise and simplify
- Managing data related to the process of new product development in the NDM (Fast SKU, Brand Works, Track Wise)
- Trials co-ordination - both packaging (with Packaging Department) & formula (with R&D)
- Coordination of feasibility costing including capex assessment & sourcing studies
- Analysing products financials with deep understanding of cost drivers i.e. material cost, conversion cost, technologies used in factory.
The role requires:
- 4 years relevant experience (project leading, project management)
- Master’s degree
- Fluency in English
- Service and quality orientation, with attention to the details
- Excellent communication, analytical and problem-solving skills
- Ability to shape and drive initiatives to a conclusion
- Ability to draw the balance between Marketing & Sales requirements and Manufacturing restrictions
- Understanding of planning, productions or procurement processes
- Proficient in Office tools (Excel, MS Project)
- Self-organizing and strong results orientation
- Readiness to deal with high complexity
- Excellent self-time management skills
- Social package, including private medical care and sports card
- Trainings and development plan
- Developing competences in project management
- Challenges from day one