- Ogłoszenie wygasło miesiąc temu
- Praca zdalna
- Kierownik / Koordynator
Localization: remote work with regular visits in Wroclaw (2x month)
Job purpose: This position covers Property Management function in Poland to ensure company business continuity thru securing long-term sustainable assets portfolio by prolongations, renegotiations and closures with best possible operational conditions.
- Smooth execution of Property Management processes: lease extensions, lease renegotiations, closures and relocations.
- Active networking to hold strong and long-term business relationships with Landlords.
- Monitoring of settlements process related to leasing agreements: rent, cach, marketing fees etc.
- Making a visible impact on stores profitability by renegotiating current lease conditions.
- Managing Amrest's freehold assets - disposals, negotiations, tenant management, budgeting
- Supporting OPS business partners in any arising issues with Landlords tied to actual Lease
- Leading property related projects within cross depart. workgroups
- Monitoring all leases and ensure all existing databases are up to date
- Maintaining business relations with Franchisors and (Sub)Franchisees
Your skills & experience:
- 3– 5 years’ experience in a position connected with real estate management
- Experience from shopping centers will be a huge advantage
- University degree
- Knowledge of lease agreements and commercial real estate
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills
- Analytical skills
- Fluency in English, both spoken and written is a must
- Property Management license will be a plus
- Driving license, cat. B