- Szturmowa 2A, WarszawaWarszawa, Masovian
- Offer expired a month ago
- Remote recruitment
- contract of employment
- specialist (Mid / Regular)
SUMMARY OF ROLE
• The Proposal Engineer is a member of the European Proposal Team, which undertakes the technical offers, cost calculation and sales support of Power and Water Solutions (PWS) projects within Europe.
PRINCIPLE JOB RESPONSIBILITIES
• Analyse customer’s C&I Requests for Quotation for power plant automation solutions
• Cooperate with Sales Engineers and customers for the scope clarification
• Perform site survey visits for scope and solution clarification
• Define the optimal C&I solution for the pursuing project
• Prepare technical proposals, create necessary documents
• Calculate and analyse project costs for both budgetary and firm offers
• Define and prepare of Requests for Quotation for subcontractors
• Cooperate with other Emerson departments for scope and costs definition
• Active participation in the technical meetings with the Customers and Subcontractors
• Contracts take-over to engineering department
University degree in an Engineering discipline (Automation, Electrical, Telecoms)
Minimum 2 -3 years of experience in the Automation and/or Energy industry
Power generation technology familiarization
Knowledge of Process Control and Instrumentation: DCS / ESD / SCADA / PLC class of the systems, field instruments and devices
Ability to travel for a few days meetings mostly within European countries
Fluent in Polish and English
Experience in projects budgets preparation, technical offering, technical sales support, sales of the complex C&I solutions is a plus
Good communication in another European language (French, Italian, Spanish, Ukrainian) will be a plus
What we offer
Possibility to work in the automation leading company European’s Proposal Center (based in Warsaw, Poland)
Work in the international projects
Permanent contact with latest trends on the power market and different type of power technologies
Work with full range of modern automation solutions
Cooperation with both sales and engineering team
Attractive salary and social package
Full time work
Emerson Process Management Sp. z o.o.
At Emerson, we are innovators and problem-solvers, focused on a common purpose: leaving our world in a better place than we found it. Each and every day, our foundational values—integrity, safety and quality, supporting our people, customer focus, continuous improvement, collaboration and innovation—inform every decision we make and empower our employees to keep reaching higher.
As a global technology and engineering leader, we provide groundbreaking solutions for customers in industrial, commercial, and residential markets.
Our Automation Solutions business helps process, hybrid, and discrete manufacturers maximize production and protect personnel and the environment while optimizing their energy and operating costs. Our Commercial & Residential Solutions business helps ensure human comfort and health, protect food quality and safety, advance energy efficiency and create sustainable infrastructure.
Emerson, a Fortune 500 company with $17.4 billion in sales, more than 20 Innovation, Solutions & Engineering Centers, and 200 manufacturing locations worldwide, is committed to helping employees grow and thrive throughout their careers.
Whether you're an established professional looking for a career change, an undergraduate student exploring options or a recent MBA graduate, you'll find a variety of opportunities at Emerson. Join our team and start your journey today.
Emerson Automation Solutions is recruiting for the position of services Proposal Engineer. Emerson is an automation market leading company and producer of the Ovation®, dedicated control system for Power and Water industry. Emerson is FORTUNE 500 company with factories and offices located in over 150 countries. Emerson employs over 140 000 resources including over 10 000 engineers, engaged in developing and enhancing of the new products and services.