Our Client is a German family-owned company with its head office in Ditzingen near Stuttgart. Our Client is one of the world's biggest providers of machine tools. With more than 60 operative subsidiaries, the company is represented in all important markets worldwide. Its production facilities are based in China, Germany, France, the UK, Italy, Japan, Mexico, Austria, Poland, Switzerland, the Czech Republic and the USA.
For our Client we are searching for Proto Support Engineers in the Netherlands. This is more related to the Hightech industry. As an attachment to this information package you will receive the job specification of the position.
Proto Support Engineer
Salary: more than PLN 15,000
Proto system repairs
- Keeping ASML’s proto systems up and running
- Providing troubleshooting and support in case of technical issues.
- Communicating with ASML’s Machine Father to discuss actions carried out so far and possible other solutions.
- Analysing and identifying machine errors.
- Looking for and finding possible solutions, individually, with colleagues or in cooperation with office staff.
- Consulting the hotline in case of complex problems.
- Analysing possible cooling circuit, gas circuit or power supply problems, following service manuals and (gas or water) schematics.
- Repairing mechanic, electric and pneumatic components, according schematics, documentation and diagrams.
- Exchanging defective parts and components, following the procedures.
- Starting up and commissioning the driver laser systems, according to instructions and regulations.
- Checking the system systematically, following the prescribed protocols.
- Performing test runs and adjusting the system settings.
- Identifying commissioning and malfunction issues.
- Investigating problems and diagnosing and correcting faults in (complicated) installations
- Carrying out machine safety checks and ensuring that the driver laser system complies with all safety regulations.
- Measuring and examining installed systems, using complex measuring equipment.
- Making sure the system is running and fully operational before handing over to SAT.
- Ensuring that the entire system works to its specifications.
- Verifying that the systems have been commissioned correctly into a completely running system.
- Reporting progress or possible problems to Technical Coordinator or responsible office staff
- • Coaching and instructing less experienced engineers on performing the same tasks.
- Reporting directly to Company's hotline, clean room coordinator or office in case of escalations.
- Proposing possible product changes to simplify the commissioning, increase efficiency or to increase service possibilities.
- Reporting product improvements in additional documents.
- Giving feedback on received procedures.
- Writing test reports and filling in the respective documents
- Timely reporting of hours worked and provided work in SIS
- Correcting documentation and giving feedback to the respective department
- Completed technical education at Secondary school level or Bachelor Degree Level, preferably mechatronics or electronics engineering
- Hands on work experience within mechanical, mechatronics, mechanics, assembly
- You are passionate about technology and you are willing to work in a high tech environment with challenging technical projects
- Knowledge of machine building
- Good communication skills in English
- Problem solving ability
- Experience with vacuum technology is a plus
- You are willing to work in shiftTRUMPF / Relation to ASML / EUV
Our Client offer:
- Salary between e31.500 - 39.000 a year.
Please include the following statement in your application: "I hereby consent to processing by the advertiser of my personal data, included in my application documents, for the purposes to implement the recruitment process according to the act of 29 August 1997 on personal data protection (consolidated text: Journal of Laws of 2016, pos. 922). I also consent to processing of my personal data by the advertiser for the purposes of any future recruitment processes."