- Powstańców Wielkopolskich 13, 30-707 Kraków, PolskaKraków, małopolskie
- ogłoszenie wygasło 2 miesiące temu
- Umowa o pracę
- Pełny etat
- Specjalista (Mid / Regular)
- rekrutacja zdalna
PTP AccountantNumer ref.: J000612112
The PtP Accountant will perform within the Aptiv values and culture: with a one team approach and a passion for results you will develop your team to think and act like owners of our Aptiv business. Utilising a sense of urgency, and, at all times operating with respect you will play to win for our Aptiv business.
- Process inflows of payable invoices within EMEA region into SAP system
- Timely and accurate booking of invoices/ executing payment proposals and running payments as per agreed payment calendar
- Prepare and present the analysis of vendors accounts
- Taking care of effective communication between internal and external stakeholders
- Build, maintain and develop relationship with various team members to gather proper information on time
- Ensure positive working environment and atmosphere with co-workers
- Master’s or Bachelor Degree in either of the following areas: accounting/ finance /economics
- Very good command of English language ( knowledge of German would be an advantage)
- Good working knowledge of MS Excel, working knowledge of SAP would be an asset
- Well-developed prioritization and time management skills, good analytical skills and problem solving approach
- Previous professional experience in Accounts Payable process (preferably in SSC/BPO company) would be an asset
Get a list of benefits such as private health care, child fund, life insurance, Employee Pension Plan (+ 3,5% on each gross salary), trainings, sports activities Multisport card, etc.
- Help us advance mobility, save lives and improve our planet
- See effects of your work in showrooms of almost every car seller
- Learn new technologies thanks to the collaboration with our customers’ technical centers
Diversity and Inclusion are sources of innovation and creativity, both of which are essential to Aptiv’s success. Everyday our diverse team comes together, drives innovation, pursues solutions, and meets challenges using their unique abilities, perspectives and talents, changing what tomorrow brings. When you join our team, you’ll get encouraged to think boldly, express your viewpoint and innovate as a matter of habit.
At Aptiv, we don’t just see the world differently; we work to change reality. That means developing technology that rewrites the rules of what’s possible in the pursuit of making transportation safer, greener and more connected. Today there are more than 180,000 of us globally, located in 44 countries, and united by one mission. Join the movement and together, let’s change tomorrow.