PtP Accountant with Spanish
Fresenius Kabi Business Service Wrocław
- ogłoszenie wygasło 6 lat temu
with different levels of seniority
Work place : Wroclaw
Prioritize and process daily business requirements with regards to Procure-to-Pay transactions
- Prioritize daily work load to meet Department and Corporate goals
- Understand overall business goals and how Purchase-to-Pay processes support these goals
- Maintenance of vendor master data, including payment terms
- Process Procure-to-Pay documents based on OCR technology
- Match goods received through PO system with receiving documents and invoice totals; perform the matching process through invoice verification module in SAP
- Investigate and resolve price or quantity differences between purchase orders and related invoices
- Review and assign general ledger and cost center accounts to FI invoices
- Process recurring documents
- Prepare payment proposals
- Clear payable clearing accounts
- Queries management
- Very good knowledge of Spanish (speaking and writing)
- Good Knowledge of English
- Microsoft Office knowledge (esp. Word, Excel, PowerPoint)
- SAP or similar ERP or accounting software are beneficial
- Excellent organization, problem solving & attention to details skills
- Ability to work with other cultures
- Team player, highly motivated, flexible
- University degree in economics / finance with major in Accounting or equivalent qualification
- 1+year of experience in a similar function, preferably in SSC environment.
We are looking for candidates with different levels of seniority within this job position.
- Private medical coverage
- Attractive benefits (MultiKafeteria programme that gives you a wide range of benefits such as MultiSport card, cinema tickets, BenefitLunch vouchers, ets.)
- Language courses subsidizing
- Participation in trainings
- Opportunity to work in an international environment and to use foreign languages in your daily work.
- Participation in transition to Spain for about two months’ time.
Please send your application and curriculum vitae in confidence by button:
Please, enclose following provision:
I agree that my personal data is processed for the needs of the recruitment process as per Protection of Personal Data Act of 29th August 1997.
Write job position name in the title of your e-mail.