In HEINEKEN Kraków (HEINEKEN Global Shared Services) our success absolutely depends on the great people who work with us. We are looking for Finance & Accounting professionals, ready to „WOW” the world by expertise, passion and pride to be green. Our employees can develop in the following areas: Purchase to Pay, Order to Cash, Record to Report, Business Performance Management, Accounting, Reporting & Consolidation, Support functions.
HEINEKEN is a proud independent global brewer, committed to surprise and excite consumers with its brands and products everywhere. The brand that bears the founder's family name - Heineken® - is available in almost every country around the globe and is the world's most valuable international premium beer brand. Our company is present in over 70 countries, operates more than 160 breweries and markets more than 250 brands.
PtP Administrator with Spanish – 6 months’ contract
Your responsibilities would include:
- Developing and maintaining successful working relationships with suppliers, employees, local Operating Companies, other teams within HEINEKEN Krakow and other key stakeholders
- Performing daily tasks (depending on assigned role) and company policies (in case of doubts consults with more senior team members)
- Providing basic reports on request with support of senior members of the team
- Responding to queries from Operating Companies/ HEINEKEN Krakow departments/ Banks/ Global Treasury via e-mail/telephone in alignment with service management processes
- Participate CPI initiative to improve process or/and systems and tools/ Constantly seeking to improve process controls and security
- Participating and preparing materials for various workshops and visits
You are The Candidate if:
- Your level of Spanish and English is on very good level
- Your experience is related to Purchase to Pay/Shared Services Center area (as an asset)
- You pay attention to details
- Your analytical skills are strong and efficient
- You have knowlegde how SAP system works (an asset)
- Your knowledge of Excel is on an intermediate level
- You are able to work in teams
- You are able to adjust and manage a rapidly evolving business and shared service environment
We will offer you:
- Contract for definite period of time
- Work in a great Team – we are not colleagues, we are friends. Do you want to feel the atmosphere? Check our Facebook page!
- Financial expertise as premium as our beer brand.
- International assignments, Learning & Development team open for your suggestions, cross process movements and daily updates on internally open positions. Did you know we grow faster than our hops? We were the fastest established financial center in Cracow!
- Exclusive events and benefits:
- SPORT & HEALTH: football & volleyball teams, ski club, squash tournaments, dancehall classes, table footbal contests, city tours,
- BEER related: quarterly trips to our breweries and open bar in our office on Friday,
- PARTIES: Christmal Gala, Carnival Party, Picnic, themed events in the office,
- CSR (Corporate Social Responsibility) actions,
- STANDARD benefits: MultiSport card (or other coupons), LuxMed, Generali insurance.
- Office located only 15 minutes by bike from Market Square and 1 minute on foot from Imbramowski Market.
- Professional support of our Talent Acquisition Team during the recruitment process.