- Powstańców Wielkopolskich 13, 30-707 Kraków, PolskaKraków, małopolskie
- ogłoszenie wygasło miesiąc temu
- Umowa o pracę
- Pełny etat
- Specjalista (Mid / Regular)
- rekrutacja zdalna
PTP AnalystNumer ref.: J000615333
The PTP Analyst will perform within the Aptiv values and culture. With a one team approach and a passion for results we develop ability to think and act like the owner of our company business. As a PtP Analyst you will analyze of debit balances and AP Aged items activities in SAP environment and at the same time you will be able to develop your Excel and reporting skills and take part in process optimization.
We are looking for proactive people with problem solving attitude, capable to anticipate potential opportunities and being keen on continuous improvement of the processes.
- Contact with internal customer and external suppliers
- Dealing with different issues on a daily basis – ability to prioritize and categorize tasks, good management of time and dealing with time pressure
- Responding to escalations from counteparts in a timely and accurate manner
- Drive and manage relationships with sites, divisions, outside service provider (Genpact)
- Analyze documents and data in several accounting systems in order to identity root cause of the issues and to seek solutions to the problems
- Draw conclusions from the analysis, finding places for improvement
- Identify links between different parts of the process and build structured and accurate working schemes
- Implement and follow-up of proposed solutions to ensure stabilization of the process and to minimize the risk of re-occurence
- Support AP Activities by :
- reviewing data and AP accounts and reports provided by outside Vendor/Service Provider
- cooperation with POCs to ensure good understanding of the Savvion process – being an expert in using Savvion tool
- dealing with requests relating to Master Data updates/changes
- end-to-end control on key suppliers
- support in dealing with debit balances, GR/IR, backlogs
- providing suppliers with remittance details, debit notes copies and selfbilling invoices or any other documents requested
Registry reported cases to ensure proper documentation in the assigned system
Respond to queries according to defined KPIs
Preparing, coordinating and sending requests for urgent payments according to country procedure
- Very good command of English language
- At least 2 year experience in AP or accounting background
- Working knowledge of MS Office (in particular Excel)
- Ability to manage issues and seek resolution
- Reliable, accurate in observing work instructions
- Good communication and customer service skills
- Ability to establish good relationships ; intercultural competence
- Knowledge of ERP systems (SAP)
- Degree in accounting/finance
Get a list of benefits such as private health care, child fund, life insurance, Employee Pension Plan (+ 3,5% on each gross salary), trainings, sports activities Multisport card, etc.
- Work in world-recognized company quoted on NYSE
- Obtain opportunity for professional growth and development in an international environment
- Gain access to internal & external trainings, coaching & certifications i.e. ACCA, language courses, postgraduate studies
- Have flexible working hours including home working
Some see differences. We see perspectives that make us stronger.
Diversity and Inclusion are sources of innovation and creativity, both of which are essential to Aptiv’s success. Everyday our diverse team comes together, drives innovation, pursues solutions, and meets challenges using their unique abilities, perspectives and talents, changing what tomorrow brings. When you join our team, you’ll get encouraged to think boldly, express your viewpoint and innovate as a matter of habit.
Some see technology. We see a way to make connections.
At Aptiv, we don’t just see the world differently; we work to change reality. That means developing technology that rewrites the rules of what’s possible in the pursuit of making transportation safer, greener and more connected. Today there are more than 160,000 of us globally, located in 44 countries, and united by one mission. Join the movement and together, let’s change tomorrow.