- Ogłoszenie wygasło 20 dni temu
- Umowa o pracę
- Pełny etat
- Kierownik / Koordynator
The primary objective of this role is to design, develop, and deliver a standardised PTP process for the group. The RTR GPO role will be centered on process design and improvement across the entire enterprise. It is a strategic role that is less focused on day-to-day operations and more on the bigger picture.
Our Client is a global manufacturing company with advanced engineering solutions. Their Group has stable position on the market with international footprint. It's a strategic direction at present, to standardise processes and optimize them across the countries. In their worldwide structures exist regional centers among which Polish unit is the biggest one.
- Owns and is responsible for standardization and improvement of PTP processes globally Implements a global standard process model for PTP from a process, people and technology perspective
- Build a roadmap for best practice 'to be' design of PTP process and as global owner support and manage the realisation of such roadmap
- Continue to seek out best practices in the PTP area in line with technological advancements and pilot new solutions where it enhances the effectiveness and efficiency of this process area.
- Design the PTP process to optimally fit and interact with the Shared Service delivery model
- Work with other process owners within the Global team to prioritize initiatives and allocate shared resources.
- Communicating with and influencing key stakeholders within the assigned region to ensure a mutual understanding of objectives and priorities.
- Responsible for delivering change management through engagement with the business (at all levels); to use informal and formal networks and local teams and to move all countries to the standard business processPTP.
- Engage through network and local teams to adhere to the global Standard Business Process (SBP) model and understand and approve potential localizations and exceptions. Lead process of escalations to bring the conflict to resolution.
- Experience in similar position as PTP Global Process Owner in the global organization
- Minimum 7 Years' experience of managing end to end processes as a corporate expert/leader experience with large scale financial transformation projects
- Demonstrable in-depth knowledge understanding of End to End PTP process in SAP
- Demonstrable ability to engage and manage senior and different level stakeholders and multicultural audience through superior communication and presentation skills
- Fluent English
- Group insurance
- Private health care
- Lunch card
- Home Office policy
- Flexible working hours
- Fresh fruits in the office
- Company parties