- Łużycka Office Park - Budynek D, Łużycka 6D, 81-537 Gdynia, PolskaGdynia, pomorskie
- Ogłoszenie wygasło miesiąc temu
- Praca zdalna
- Umowa o pracę
- Pełny etat
- Specjalista (Mid / Regular)
WNS Global Services Inc. (NYSE: WNS) is a global Business Process Management (BPM) leader. WNS offers business value to 400+global clients by combining operational excellence with deep domain expertise in key industry verticals, including Banking and Financial Services, Consulting and Professional Services, Healthcare, Insurance, Manufacturing, Retail and Consumer Packaged Goods, Shipping and Logistics, Telecommunications, Travel and Utilities. Globally, the group’s over 44,000+ Professionals serve across 60 delivery centers in 16 countries worldwide.
WNS Poland - Launched operations in August 2012 with focus on European language capabilities. Key industries served: finance & accounting, insurance, shipping & logistics, customer service and travel.
Why Join Us?
At WNS, our mission is to enable clients to outperform with our passion for service and innovation. At the heart of each client engagement is our pursuit to understand our client’s business, and create impactful solutions that can drive agility and excellence into their business processes. Our promise of outperformance stems from our deep domain expertise, partnership approach and a global delivery network.
Our mission as an organization is guided by our CIRCLE of values: Client First, Integrity, Respect, Collaboration, Learning, Excellence.
Experience the culture of outperformance, engagement, celebration and enjoy wide variety of best benefits including sports cards, private healthcare, vouchers to shops, cinema and museum tickets, stable employment and bonuses. Also contribute to society through our WNS Cares Foundation, where you have the opportunity to support meaningful initiatives and make an impact in the community.
- Process standard invoices in designated system
- Perform Automatic Payment run (SAP)
- Create/Amend vendors
- Reply to email queries - AP Helpdesk (Internal/External)
- Process T&E (Travel&Expense)
- Book manual invoices
- Reconcile recharge projects
- Issue 3rd party sales invoices
- Accounting experience will be a plus
- F&A educational background preferable
- Very good knowledge of Norwegian
- Communicative in English language
- Experience in ERP (preferably SAP)
- Good all-round Excel skills
- Good analytical skills
- Team player
- Problem solving
- Great Office (3 km from the seaside and close to Redłowo SKM station)
- Work for an International Client from Music Industry
- Permanent employment contract
(after trial period)
- Monthly performance bonus
- Wide range of development and training opportunities
- Empowering CSR initiatives