- Curie-Skłodowskiej 12, 50-381 Wrocław, PolskaWrocław, dolnośląskie
- Ogłoszenie wygasło miesiąc temu
- Umowa o pracę
- Pełny etat
Smith & Nephew is a global advanced medical technology business. We support healthcare professionals in more than 100 countries to improve the quality of life for their patients. Since 1856, when our founder T.J. Smith developed a new method for refining cod liver oil, and in World War One when his nephew led the supply of wound care products, to the present day, Smith & Nephew continues to pioneer health solutions.
Through our market leadership positions in Sports Medicine, Trauma, Orthopaedic Reconstruction and Advanced Wound Management, our 16,000 employees continue to improve outcomes and expand access, constantly striving to create value for healthcare professionals, patients, payers and shareholders.
PTP Process Expert with Italian [Online Recruitment]
We are looking for a skilled financial expert to join our Smith & Nephew accounts payable team working for Italy. The successful candidate will be the point of contact for resolving escalated complex and judgemental transactions that arise in the PTP process which cannot be resolved by the day-to-day operations team. The PTP Process Expert will be responsible for imparting relevant training to the operations team to increase the quality of outputs and ensuring that the team can act self-sufficiently thereby reducing the number of items escalated.
This role will require cross functional collaboration across the Business, third party suppliers & operations team and an understanding of internal control/governance to support the P2P process. It may also include input into P2P improvement projects, playing a key role in one-time solution identification, implementation and training to the wider stakeholder group. PTP Process Lead will be responsible for delivering clear and concise communication within the team, to suppliers, the Business and if necessary the Executive. Communication may be formal training sessions or ad-hoc as needs are identified in the operation teams or requests made by the Business. Frequently the Process Expert will engage in day to day support of the operational teams when delivery performance requires improvement or to support other ad-hoc tasks such as SOX control design/effectiveness testing. This is a full time, permanent position.
- Support the Operations Team process complex P2P transaction.
- Provide one time solutions, training and process improvement for P2P processes and applications.
- Project management, deliver the local Business Unit requirements to support timely delivery of global initiatives.
- Design & delivery of training modules for local Business Unit on new process/applications (this may include formal presentations or one-to-one support requests from the business).
- Business facing support role for the Senior Executives, the Business and Suppliers. Liaise with management in other functions to improve the end to end P2P process. Support improvements in the standard operating procedures.
- Support the month-end close AP close processes and the SOX testing cycle including input into the design and operating effectiveness of P2P controls.
- P2P professional qualification (such as CIPS)/qualified accountant
- A minimum experience of 5 years in P2P role
- A minimum of 3 years' experience in an P2P/SME project improvement role
- A track record of P2P SME/P2P Process Improvement
- Sound overview of end to end P2P operational and financial controls, business processes and reporting
- Finance and Accounting education
- Record of cross functional stakeholder relationship management, partnership with Suppliers and relationship building with senior management teams
- Should demonstrate excellent verbal and written communication skills and be able to interact professionally with internal and external customers, with great customer service
- Experience of offshored/outsourced Accounts Payable finance processes
- Sound overview of end to end operational and financial controls, business processes and reporting
- Experience of SAP/Ariba
- Fluency in English and Italian
at Smith & Nephew we offer
- Private health care | multisport card | life insurance
- Subsidies for trainings | postgraduate studies
- Annual bonus | sharesave plan | going extra miles program
- Subsidized meals and fruits | integration parties
- Possibility of working remotely | flexible working hours
- Possibility of growth in the life sciences start-up company
- Caring, collaborative and courageous business environment
- Relaxation zones in the modern workplace
Osoby zainteresowane prosimy o przesyłanie aplikacji klikając w przycisk aplikowania.