sharing the costs of sports activities
- aleja 29 Listopada 20, KrakówKraków, Lesser Poland
- Offer expired 13 days ago
- Remote recruitment
- contract of employment
- specialist (Mid / Regular)
For our newly created Centre of Excellence in Kraków we are looking for PtP Specialist with German
Are you ready to start the adventure?
• Processing incoming invoices from 3rd party suppliers, coding, booking according the DTPs and local accounting regulations
• Processing incoming intercompany invoices, T&E, urgent manual payments, preparing and processing weekly payment runs
• Monitoring approval flow of invoices
• Handling vendor enquiries, cooperating closely with stakeholders to ensure that deadlines are met
• Reconciling corporate cards payments
• Creating/updating vendor accounts in SAP
• Active involvement into PtP projects, process improvements and standardizations
• Supporting RtR/OtC in executing specific processes where collaboration is required
• Executing and supporting internal controls
• Ensuring that all PtP processes are performed efficiently and in timely manner
At least 2-3 years of professional experience in the area of PtP / AP
Extensive knowledge of PtP processes and experience in invoice processing of PO and non-PO invoices, outgoing payments, expense reports processing, Vendor Master Data maintenance
Master/Bachelor degree in Finance & Accounting, Economics field
Very good command of English and German (min. B2/C1)
Experience in working with SAP
Good knowledge of MS Office package (especially MS Excel)
Continues Improvement mind-set
High interpersonal and communication skills
Attention to details
Commitment to making a significant difference
What we offer
Work in an international environment in newly established Centre of Excellence
Unique opportunity to participate in Centre creation and contribute in processes design
Wide range of responsibilities, development opportunities, and impact on daily activities
Trainings and possibility of professional development
Fantastic work atmosphere
Benefit package including LuxMed private healthcare, Multisport card, group insurance
private medical care
sharing the costs of foreign language classes
sharing the costs of professional training & courses
remote work opportunities
flexible working time
Bystronic Polska Sp.z o.o.
The Bystronic Group is a worldwide leader for cutting and bending systems. All over the world our customers appreciate the great effort of our 3.000 employees. Bystronic is committed to achieving customer satisfaction by delivering quality products and services that meet or exceed our customer’s expectations. Our culture is driven by innovation, openness and commitment to our customers, to our colleagues and to our company.
Our success is built on constant innovation and people who strive for excellence.
In Bystronic we believe it is the people that make our company a success through their insight, expertise, ideas, and customer commitment. Bystronic is the right “choice” for individuals who are positive, results-driven, and take pride in their ability to support our customers.
Bystronic – that means Best choice for our customers and our employees.