Public Cloud DevOps Engineer
- ogłoszenie wygasło rok temu
- Umowa o pracę
- Pełny etat
- Specjalista (Mid / Regular)
- praca zdalna
- rekrutacja zdalna
What will you do?
- Cloud DevOps team helps clients transform their IT infrastructure using comprehensive, intelligent infrastructure solutions focusing on Public Cloud providers.
- Our team also participates in automating and orchestrating private data centers, security tools and service management.
- We support the digital strategies of our clients by designing and implementing flexible IT solutions.
- Access to the latest high-tech solutions and opportunity to specialize in the latest technologies including public cloud (Azure, AWS, Oracle, GCP).
What we expect from you:
- Strong technical background with a very good understanding of core IT concepts
- Proven skills, experience and career path focused on Public Cloud DevOps and Solutions (AWS, Azure, GCP, Oracle Cloud)
- SME knowledge with modern DevOps solutions, IaC concept (e.g., Terraform, ARM Templates, Cloud Formation)
- Experience with scripting (e.g., Python, Bash) and automation (e.g., Ansible)
- Proven experience with containers and containers orchestration (e.g., Kubernetes, OpenShift, EKS/AKS/GKE)
- Experience with CI/CD pipeline running on Azure DevOps, GitHub, Gitlab or similar.
- Ability to lead E2E troubleshooting and problem-solving skills (Desired)
What can we offer you?
- Stable employment conditions based on an employment contract
- Private medical care, life insurance and employee share program
- Access to the MyBenefit platform (possibility of using a wide range of products and services, including the Multisport card and the lunch card).
- Individual support of a Career counselor and a specific path of professional development, as well as the possibility of a session with a Coach.
- A wide training package (soft and technical training offer, access to the e-learning platform, possibility of co-financing courses and certification)
- Participation in the implementation of projects on a global scale for the largest international companies from Fortune500 using the latest technological solutions and tools
- Employee Assistance Program - free support in one-time legal, financial and psychological consultations;
- Paid employee referral program
When applying please enclose the below statement:
"I hereby consent to the processing of my personal data by Accenture sp. z o.o. with its registered seat in Warsaw (00-121), at ul. Sienna 39, NIP 526-00-15-900 (Data Controller), in accordance with the Act of May 10, 2018 on the Protection of Personal Data (Journal of Laws of 2018, item 1000) and the Regulation on the protection of natural persons with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data, and repealing Directive 95/46/EC (Data Protection Directive), necessary to carry out the recruitment process by Accenture . At the same time, I declare that I provide my personal data completely voluntary. I also declare that I have been informed about my right to withdraw my consent or object to processing of data, request access to them, rectification, deletion, limitation of processing and their transfer, at any time and the right to lodge a complaint to the data protection supervisory authority."
Accenture does not discriminate employment candidates on the basis of race, religion, color, sex, age, disability, national origin, political beliefs, trade union membership, ethnicity, denomination, sexual orientation or any other basis impermissible under Polish law.