Goldman Recruitment is a human-resource consultancy company specialising in the search and selection of candidates for specialist and managerial positions in the area of finance and banking. This specific activity profile translates into a professional approach to the realisation of the projects entrusted to us, as well as into speed and effectiveness in action.
For our Client we are looking for experienced candidates to join to its Purchase to Pay or Order to Cash or German team.
Purchase to Pay / Order to Cash Accountant with German (transition process)
Ref. number: 15097
Responsibilities in Purchase to Pay department:
- invoice processing and dealing with occurring exceptions,
- processing documents and maintaining them in accordance with agreed procedures,
- preparing regular reports and analyzes,
- daily contact with vendors and internal clients,
- identifying potential process improvements.
Responsibilities in Order to Cash department:
- supporting and developing Order to Cash processes,
- processing electronic bank statements, performing bank reconciliations,
- applying incoming cash to open items on receivable accounts,
- processing partial/prepayments and advance payment requests,
- developing and maintaing successful working relationships with External Client and Business Partners,
- identifying potential process improvements,
- supporting Team Leader,
- involvement in the transition processes.
- experience in accounting:
- min. 6 months - for Accountant position (preferably in PtP/OtC department),
- min. 1 years - for Senior Accountant position (preferably in PtP/OtC department),
- very good command of German and English,
- university degree,
- energetic and enthusiastic approach to team work,
- ability to work under pressure.
What Client offers:
- transition process (2-6 weeks),
- professional development in a dynamic and growing business,
- participation in prestigious international projects,
- competitive salary with attractive benefit package,
- excellent working atmosphere.