CBRE Corporate Outsourcing is part of CBRE Group, Inc. - the world’s largest commercial real estate services and investment firm, with 2018 revenues of $21.3 billion and more than 90,000 employees (excluding affiliate offices). CBRE has been included in the Fortune 500 since 2008, ranking #128 in 2020. It also has been voted the industry top brand by the Lipsey Company for 17 consecutive years,and has been named one of Fortune ’Most Admired Companies’ for seven years in a row, including being ranked number one in the real estate sector in 2019.
Purchase to Pay (P2P) Manager
Main purpose of the job:
Lead and develop a team of ~40, including 6 direct reports, that delivers an excellent P2P service to both internal and external customers. Through daily monitoring and management of Key Performance Indicators (’KPIs’), ensure that the P2P process meets agreed targets and complies with CBRE policies, relevant legislation and regulatory requirements. The successful candidate should continuously seek to improve the efficiency of the process and regularly identify and implement process and control improvements. Strong performance management and development of the team is a core requirement of the role.
Your main tasks would be:
- Lead and develop a team of ~40, including 6 direct reports
- Ensure that regular 1-to-1s, and team meetings are in place to promote communication, manage performance and share feedback
- Perform full and mid year staff appraisals
- Work with the HR team to identify development needs for the team and implement appropriate training
P2P Operations and Process
- Work with the Team Leads to deliver day to day operational management of the Accounts Payable function, ensuring workloads are prioritised appropriately.
- Drive the team agenda going forward and foster collaboration with other sections of Accounting function in Finance Department.
- Pay suppliers within agreed payment terms.
- Oversee the work of the AP team to ensure adherence to policies, procedures and controls.
- Coach, mentor and develop AP staff to improve individual and overall team productivity and performance ensuring KPI targets are met or exceeded.
- Ensure Team Leads Operational Controls are executed in line with requirements
- Build strong positive relationships with key internal/external business partners and suppliers.
- Monthly KPI reporting - team productivity, aged balances, debit balances, on hold invoices, unprocessed invoices, statement reconciliations and escalations.
- Manage the relationship with service, performance provider.
- Maintain current and accurate standard AP operating procedures.
- Daily review and follow up of unprocessed invoices to ensure individual work queues are cleared promptly.
- Identify continuous process improvement opportunities to ensure our systems and processes are best-in-class and operate effectively.
- Own and deliver productivity gains as per productivity plans
- Support recruitment and training of staff.
- Support key AP-related projects such as business integrations and system implementations.
- Any other appropriate business tasks requested by PTP Lead
Perfect candidate profile:
- Strong leader with a proven track record to setting clear objectives, delegating responsibilities and following up regularly
- Significant experience of change management and the ability to demonstrate examples of process enhancement
- Experience in P2P in a similar role for at least 2 years with a strong operational understanding of the Accounts Payable process and its interaction with the General Ledger
- Strong IT skills to include Word, Outlook, PowerPoint and preferably knowledge of Microsoft Dynamics
- A committed team player who is keen to develop their career and their team and with a passion for delivering a high level of customer service to both internal and external customers
- Fluency in English and able to communicate complicated technical issues in English to finance and non-finance professionals in clear and understandable manner; strong track record of being able to liaise and influence senior management and engage the business
- Degree in Accounting, Finance or Economics (or accounting qualification)
- Be able to inspire an environment of continuous improvement and great customer service.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills with ability to interact well at all levels.
- Ability to manage own and team workloads to ensure KPI’s are achieved.
- Analytical, attention to detail and problem solving.
- Ability to work under pressure in a fast-paced, ever changing environment.
How you will benefit from joining our company?
Stable employment conditions
work based on employment contract in the international company with stable position on the labour market
Career advancement program
a chance to learn from the Best by attending internal courses and taking part in international programs that will enable you to travel as well as experience how we work in different places in the world
support from our side in terms of working from home as well as comfortable office with chillout room, entertainment room, creative labs and beautiful terrace are making our office a place you want to be. We are well located nearby Wilanowska metro station.
environment where we care about your wellbeing by health and leisure initiatives (yoga, online classes, sport interest groups)
Making a Change in the Word surrounding you
occasion to make an impact by taking part in our initiatives (CSR, ECO friendly approach)
Attractive package of benefits
private medical healthcare, life insurance, multisport card and MORE
experience growing in multilingual community where diversity is cherished
Support in difficult times responding to crisis situations
psychological advisory, online sport activities (yoga, move, back to fit form classes), online trainings, technological support on your equipment and software when working from home
Would like to know more about this position ? Click apply and meet our Talent Resourcing Team
Imagine being a part of a vast and innovative enterprise that leads
the commercial real estate industry in the world.
Imagine a flexible workplace with a collaborative, diverse and inclusive environment,
where you will be challenged to grow and to be at your best every single day.
We are more than sure that you can find a role that will let you
develop your skills and talents.