Please submit your resume until March 16th.
- aleja Grunwaldzka 103a, 80-236 Gdańsk, PolskaGdańsk, pomorskie
- Ogłoszenie wygasło 14 dni temu
- Rekrutacja zdalna
- Umowa o pracę
- Pełny etat
- Specjalista (Mid / Regular)
MacGregor shapes the offshore and marine industries by offering world-leading engineering solutions and services with a strong portfolio of MacGregor, Hatlapa, Porsgrunn, Pusnes and Triplex brands. Shipbuilders, owners and operators are able to optimize the lifetime profitability, safety, reliability and environmental sustainability of their operations by working in close cooperation with MacGregor.
MacGregor solutions and services for handling marine cargoes, vessel operations, offshore loads, crude/LNG transfer and offshore mooring are all designed to perform with the sea. www.macgregor.com
MacGregor is part of Cargotec. Cargotec's sales in 2019 totalled approximately EUR 3.7 billion and it employs around 12,500 people. www.cargotec.com
As we are now facing an increasing interest for our legacy product portfolio, as well as building a leading position as a provider of offshore renewables solutions, we are looking for:
Purpose of the position
Be the responsible purchaser in projects assigned, and act as co-ordinator towards project manager in all purchasing related activities.
- Be responsible for all purchasing and sourcing activities related to the suppliers nominated to the purchaser
- Ensure that you are introduced to and aligned with MacGregor code of conduct
- Ensure that your tasks comply with the integrated Management System (IMS), the local QEHS System and QEHS rules and requirements
- Give input to Sales department on components and manufacturing costs in the bid-phase
- Upon project demand participate as Purchase responsible in the Project team
- Negotiate prices, place POs and follow up of POs with respect to order confirmation, delivery time, cost control and receipt of documentation
- Ensure all supplier data and prices are correct and up to date at all times in the ERP-system
- Contribute on a continuous basis to cost saving actions
- Register claims to suppliers in company's database and support responsible purchaser for the supplier in solving the dispute
- Meeting own KPI and contribute to the department KPI
- Other duties as assigned by your leader
- Adequate education at Bachelor level
- Preferred degree in Business Administration, Procurement, Logistics Management or Science
- Technical/Commercial background with documented results in similar positions may compensate for formal education
- At least 2 years of purchasing experiences
You will be part of:
We offer you an interesting and challenging position in our global dynamic organisation and possibility to deepen your professional competencies. The tasks provide an opportunity to further develop your professional competencies. We also provide a friendly atmosphere and comfortable workplace with development possibilities while taking part in internal corporate projects. We also offer a wide range of benefits like Medicover Healthcare package, Multisport card or AXA Insurance for life.
Interested to join?