private medical care
Purchasing Agent - Specjalista ds. wsparcia zakupów
ArcelorMittal Business Center of Excellence PolandAbout the company
Dąbrowa GórniczaDąbrowa Górnicza, Silesian
- Offer expired 25 days ago
- contract of employment
- specialist (Mid / Regular)
Providing support to the purchasing function:
• Monitoring open/new purchase requisitions
• Preparing and launching RFQ for spot purchases
• Preparing and launching reverse auction for spot purchases
• Monitoring suppliers’ responses
• Preparing comparative statement
• Converting purchase requisition to purchase order
• Creating / maintaining SAP contracts and price lists when required
• Executing functional tests when required (for example, interfaces, supplier portal, etc.)
• Giving support to the resolution of claims/disputes and operational issues (i.e. incorrect invoices, delivery delays, urgencies etc.)
• Managing of web cycles in cooperation with BCoE Finance, Warehouses and suppliers
• Supporting buyers in their day-to-day requests
University degree required, previous experience in contract administration preferred
1-2 years experience in a shared services organization preferred
Strong organization skills
Experience with IT systems (preferably SAP MM)
Comfort working with contracts, synthesizing information to develop concise summaries
General MS Office knowledge
Good knowledge of English
Knowledge of additional European language (French/German)
High energy and enthusiasm
Strong interpersonal skills
Ability to work autonomously and under pressure
What we offer
Proffesional and development trainings.
Development of language skills.
Possibility of funding your development.
Additional day off for "Steelworker's day".
Participation in interesting CSR activities.
remote work opportunities
retirement pension plan