- Ogłoszenie wygasło miesiąc temu
- Umowa o pracę
- Pełny etat
- Specjalista (Mid / Regular)
But our business, isn’t just business. Our business is our people. Their talent. Their potential. We believe when they’re free to be themselves, grow, travel and develop, amazing things can happen for our business. That’s why our employees, from around the world, choose to be a part of JTI and why 9 out of 10 would recommend us to a friend.
So when you’re ready to choose a career you’ll love, in a company you’ll love, feel free to #join the idea!
This is a great opportunity to be a part of exciting projects and drive transformation in the Company to ensure that internal customers around the world are getting the Best-in-class level of service.
Our offer includes:
- A competitive pay (together with annual bonus) and an attractive benefits package including medical care, Multisport card, life insurance, pension plan
- An ambitious goal to set up a new Global Business Center Complex environment of working with multiple stakeholders
- On-going development opportunities in a multinational environment that will inspire you to grow professionally and personally
- Wide variety of projects and tasks, ambitious goals, and independence in achieving them
- Flexible working conditions
- Modern office in a convenient location
Main areas of responsibilities:
- Execute the purchasing process for a selection of Market / Factories in the scope of the Warsaw GBS
- Act as a single point of contact to end-users on the full purchasing process
- Ongoing operations: Purchase Request (PR) validation, Purchase Order (PO) creation & modification, Good Receipt - GR/IR follow up
- Process high volumes of PR/PO creation into SAP system in line with Policies and Procedures
- Responsible to ensure full compliance with P2P procedures as well as JTI Operating Guidelines
- Keep control over the P2P processes and associated financial impact for specific Markets / Factories in scope
You as a professional:
- Have a University degree (Business or Finance)
- Strong command of Spanish and English (oral and written)
- Knowledge of languages of the markets within the GBS scope is a plus
- Strong coordinative and organizational skills
- Good communication and interpersonal skills
- Proficient in MS Suites (Excel, Word, PowerPoint)
apply now by sending CV in English
If you decide to participate in this recruitment, the administrator of your data will be JTI Polska sp.z o.o. with headquarters in Stary Gostków. Your data will be processed only to support the recruitment process in which you participate. Detailed information on the processing of your data and your rights can be found here.