- Ogłoszenie wygasło miesiąc temu
- Umowa o pracę
- Pełny etat
- Kierownik / Koordynator
But our business, isn’t just business. Our business is our people. Their talent. Their potential. We believe when they’re free to be themselves, grow, travel and develop, amazing things can happen for our business. That’s why our employees, from around the world, choose to be a part of JTI and why 9 out of 10 would recommend us to a friend.
So when you’re ready to choose a career you’ll love, in a company you’ll love, feel free to #join the idea!
This is a great opportunity to be a part of an exciting project and drive transformation in the Company to ensure that internal customers around the world are getting the Best-in-class level of service.
The Purchasing Operations Team Leader will be directly reporting to Purchasing & Master Data Manager. Collaborate very close with all other teams in the GBS P2P stream (AP, Payment, Master Data) to ensure compliance with Purchasing process in his/her scope of responsibilities. Purchasing Operations Team Leader will be involved in multiple on-going projects with the highest focus on performing successful transition of selected P2P activities from sending markets (Europe, Africa) to GBS. Monitor and supervise the team members to ensure individual workload is balanced and a back-up plan is in place to cover absences. Introduce continuous learning & development opportunities including individual development plans, promote collaboration, communication within the team and with other functions within GBS.
Our offer includes:
- A competitive pay (together with annual bonus) and an attractive benefits package including medical care, Multisport card, life insurance, pension plan
- Ambitious goal to set up new Global Business Center
- Complex environment of working with multiple stakeholders, professional support and possibility to share knowledge and best practices
- On-going development opportunities in a multinational environment that will inspire you to grow professionally and personally
- Wide variety of projects and tasks, ambitious goals and independence in achieving them
- Dynamic and innovative spirit with a constant quest to do things better
- Flexible working conditions
- Modern office in a convenient location
Main areas of responsibilities:
- Purchasing Operations Team scope: Purchase Requisitions issue resolution, process improvement, training, and reporting. Purchase Order creation, approval workflow management, reporting, and issue resolution. Issue resolution between markets and GBS.
- Purchasing Tools to be used: Corporate purchasing tools, SAP & SAP related systems.
- Reporting & controls: ensuring all required controls are in place and properly documented
- Keep the team focused & motivated and ensure continuous learning/improvement opportunities are provided to all team members
- Actively build and develop good working relationships with key stakeholders to ensure best in class service is provided by the team and address/solve concerns
- Provide support to continuous improvement projects. Identify opportunities for P2P process/tool improvements and standardizations
You as a professional:
- University degree or equivalent
- Excellent proven managerial skills and experience.
- 5+ years of experience working in Purchasing / Procurement department.
- 3+ years’ experience in a shared services environment
- Experience with process engineering, IT tool deployment, transitions of processes to Shared Service Centers
- Strong command of English (oral and written). Knowledge of additional languages as French or Italian preferred
- Excellent understanding of P2P processes, procedures, and operating guidelines
You as a person:
- Excellent communication skills
- Effective team management skills to coach, develop, and motivate individuals
- Ability to work under pressure
- Strong organizational skills with attention to details
apply now by sending CV in English
If you decide to participate in this recruitment, the administrator of your data will be JTI Polska sp.z o.o. with headquarters in Stary Gostków. Your data will be processed only to support the recruitment process in which you participate. Detailed information on the processing of your data and your rights can be found here.