- Nowy Świat 36, 80-299 Gdańsk, PolskaGdańsk, pomorskie
- Ogłoszenie wygasło 23 dni temu
- Umowa o pracę
- Pełny etat
- Specjalista (Mid / Regular)
RIVERDI SPÓŁKA Z OGRANICZONĄ ODPOWIEDZIALNOŚCIĄ SPÓŁKA KOMANDYTOWA
Nowy Świat 36
Capacitive touchscreens and smart displays have become the norm for high-performance human machine interfaces.
But with so many display technologies available, building the right combination of screen, processor, panel and coating that fit within a target bill of material can be difficult.
As a Purchasing Specialist you will be responsible for:
- Building and implementing a purchasing strategy;
- Monitoring the supplier market, creating alternative supply sources;
- Conducting negotiations with current service providers in terms of commercial conditions and concluding new contracts;
- Preparing and conducting tenders, selection of service providers;
- Acquiring and comparing commercial offers, negotiating prices;
- Managing service providers by monitoring the quality and compliance of service performance in terms of contract provisions and implementing solutions in critical situations;
- Completing purchase documentation;
- Implementation of solutions and models optimizing purchasing costs;
- Participation in the company's quality policy - participation in audits, supplier evaluation, improving the quality of deliveries;
- Cooperation with key departments related to the procurement policy;
- Analysis of market information, forecasts and market trends;
- Organizing and optimizing logistics processes related to purchases;
- Cooperation with the production planning department based on the analysis of raw materials necessary for the execution of orders.
What makes our company special? Let’s answer below questions:
Would you like to feel as a part of each success?
Would you like to work with people who follow the values such as understanding, sense of responsibility, mutual assistance & willingness to take on new challenges?
Would you like to work in the company, where the employees create culture?
Does the atmosphere at the workplace matter to you ?
Do you want to develop your skills?
Would you like to work in the company where employees are being constantly trained by the experts (internal & external)?
If you answered YES, then remember that people, your feelings and experience matter at Riverdi.
To join us you should:
- Have at least 2 years of experience at the similar position;
- Speak fluent English;
- Have the University degree (preferably logistics);
- Have good organizational skills;
- Be detail-oriented.
In return, we offer:
- Full-time employment contract;
- Competitive remuneration;
- Flexible working hours;
- Real influence on the shape of the company due to the flat organizational structure;
- Possibility of raising professional qualifications through participation in trainings;
- Access to the company library;
- Free parking on the premises of the company;
- Modern well equipped office and kitchen with free beverages and fruits;
- After 3 months: Co-financing for the MultiSport card; Private medical care; Life insurance.