Kraków / JR-003669
The purpose of this position is to provide purchasing support of service contracts and demand from external service providers in support of PerkinElmer OneSource Enterprise program.Role description:
- Provides resolution for non-technical internal customer inquiries
- Monitor & respond to email, web portal, voicemail and fax
- Reviews and analyzes purchase requisitions.
- Create Purchase Orders (PO) in SAP for Service Contracts and demand services purchased from non-Perkin Elmer service providers.
- Follow-up on all Purchase Order requests and inquiries.
- Ensure Receipt of service documentation from Suppliers.
- Follow up with suppliers on aging purchase orders,
- Review, Process and Approve Vendor Invoices for Payment.
- Escalate Service delays and invoice discrepancies for resolution.
- B.A/B.S. Degree preferred
- Experience in purchasing, procurement, order entry, customer service or logistics in a team-based environment.
- Ability to work effectively within a team and as an individual.
- Excellent verbal and written communications skills.
- Organization and time management skills.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office
- Fluent English (at least C1 level)
- Evening working hours: (8.5h between 2pm and 2am)
What we offer:
- Attractive compensation and performance bonus
- Attractive nightshift bonus
- Night taxi service (within Krakow municipality borders) or free parking spot
- Recognition & referral awards
- Tuition reimbursement program
- Language classes
- Business, technical and soft skills trainings
- Private medical care (incl. dental care)
- Life & accident insurance
- Sport programs (individual and team)
- CSR activities
- Social Fund benefits (Christmas vouchers, vacation and childcare subsidies, cinema tickets, etc.)
- Modern office facility including parking lot
- Relaxation, gaming and nursery room
- Casual dress policy
- Fresh fruits served every morning
- Bike ride subsidy
- …and 30 days of vacation!
With 11,000 employees
serving over 150 countries, PerkinElmer is a global
leader committed to
innovating for a healthier
world. We are passionate
about providing customers
with an unmatched
experience as they help solve critical issues, especially impacting the diagnostics,
and discovery and analytical solutions markets. Our innovative detection, imaging, informatics and service capabilities, combined with
deep market knowledge and expertise, help customers
gain earlier and more
accurate insights to improve lives and the world around
us. Join us to make
a difference today!