- Aleja Generała Tadeusza Bora-Komorowskiego 25, Kraków, PolskaKraków, małopolskie
- Ogłoszenie wygasło 25 dni temu
- Pełny etat
- Specjalista (Mid / Regular)
PerkinElmer Shared Services sp. z o.o.
Aleja Generała Tadeusza Bora-Komorowskiego 25
- Ensure Receipt of service documentation from Suppliers.
- Follow up with suppliers on aging purchase orders.
- Review, Process and Approve Vendor Invoices for Payment.
- Escalate Service delays and invoice discrepancies for resolution.
- Records all cost savings such as credits, reduced or eliminated travel charges and other savings which reduce the program cost and contribute to the contribution margin.
- Follow up to ensure that all questions/requests/customer commitments are responded to or resolved to the customer’s satisfaction.
- Helping, advising and training the team members on the invoice review process & DMR (debit memo request).
- Finding new solution to improve the process.
- Run required reports to identify service events which require charge back to the customer.
- Complete the chargeback process, obtaining customer approvals where required, in advance of PKI customer invoicing.
- Maintain surveillance and escalate to service leadership any instances where billing cannot occur due to pending customer approval or funding issues.
Requirements for the position:
- Fluent English.
- B.A/B.S. Degree preferred
- Experience in customer service or logistics in a team-based environment.
- Ability to work effectively within a team and as an individual.
- Bias for action and high level of commitment to customer.
- Excellent verbal and written communications skills.
- Organization and time management skills.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office Suite. Knowledge of SAP desirable.
- Familiar with purchase order, billing and invoice processes.
- Helping to improve the health & safety of people and the environment.
- Work in a hi-tech, innovative, team oriented, energetic and scientific environment.
- Career development opportunities in multiple business areas.
- Attractive compensation and performance bonus
- Free parking spot
- Recognition & referral awards
- Tuition reimbursement program
- Language classes
- Business, technical and soft skills trainings
- Private medical care
- Life & accident insurance
- Sport programs (individual and team)
- CSR activities
- Social Fund benefits (Christmas vouchers, vacation and childcare subsidies, cinema tickets, etc.)
- Modern office facility including parking lot
- Relaxation, gaming and nursery room
- Casual dress policy
- Fresh fruits served every morning
- Bike ride subsidy
- …and 30 days of vacation!
By clicking "Send" you are agreeing to the processing of personal data for purposes of recruitment processes in accordance with the provisions of the Act of August 29, 1997 on the protection of personal data ( ie Journal Laws of 2002, no .101 ,Laws . 926, as amended.). Data is provided voluntarily, at any time you are entitled to access, correct or delete. Request to remove information means giving up part of the recruitment process. If you do not express such consent, please, do not click this button.