Purchasing Specialist With French - Fully Remote (M/f)
- ogłoszenie wygasło 3 miesiące temu
- Umowa o pracę
- Specjalista (Mid / Regular)
- praca zdalna
We are looking for specialists who would like to work in purchasing area and support buyers abroad in their work. The job gives opportunity to use French and English on a daily basis. The job is open to remote work. You can be located anywhere in Poland.
Our Client is a global manufacturing company known as open and supportive employer. They are developing their department of procurement and we are looking for Purchasing Agents with knowledge of English and French on at least B1 level.
- Monitoring open/new purchase requisitions;
- Preparing and launching RFQ for spot purchases;
- Preparing and launching reverse auction for spot purchases;
- Monitoring suppliers' responses;
- Preparing comparative statement;
- Converting purchase requisition to purchase order;
- Creating / maintaining SAP contracts and price lists when required;
- Giving support to the resolution of claims/disputes and operational issues;
- Managing of web cycles in cooperation with BCoE Finance, Warehouses and suppliers;
- Supporting buyers in their day-to-day requests.
- University degree;
- Knowledge of French and English on at least B1 level;
- 1-2 years experience in a shared services organization preferred;
- Strong organisation and analytical skills;
- Comfort working with contracts, synthesizing information to develop concise summaries;
- General MS Office knowledge;
- High energy and enthusiasm.
- Work in the international environment;
- Professional and language training;
- Social package including Medicover medical care, MultiSport / MultiKino package, Employee Pension Program, group insurance;
- Home office policy;
- Monthly bonuses.