- Ogłoszenie wygasło miesiąc temu
- Rekrutacja zdalna
- Umowa o pracę
- Pełny etat
- Specjalista (Mid / Regular)
A career at our company is an ongoing journey of discovery: our 57,000 people are shaping how the world lives, works and plays through next generation advancements in healthcare, life science and performance materials. For more than 350 years and across the world we have passionately pursued our curiosity to find novel and vibrant ways of enhancing the lives of others.
As Purchasing Specialist, you perform all task related to operational procurement for all kinds of materials and services (indirect spend). You cooperate with many partners: internally (e.g. Sourcing Team, Accounts Payable, Goods Receiving Department, etc.) and externally (suppliers). You create and execute Purchase Orders (POs) and call offs from framework agreements for all kinds of materials and services, as well as you submit and archive them in compliance with local guidelines. In compliance with P2P SOP and local guidelines, you process Purchase Requisitions (PRs), clarify them if necessary with stakeholder and supplier, execute POs, and process Order Confirmations. You monitor as well Delivery date, create and maintain vendor master data and purchasing information records. In your daily communication, you deal with complex topics and issues. Occasionally, you participate and cooperate in Purchase-to-Pay process related projects.
Who you are:
- Expertise of a 3-year commercial education
- Additional professional development, e.g. specialist for purchase and material handling, is a nice to have
- Min. 1 year of experience in the area of operational Procurement / Purchasing / Accounts Payable
- Knowledge of the Purchase-to-Pay process
- Very good Spanish skills. Portuguese is a plus
- Intermediate English skills
- Extended knowledge of workplace-specific software and IT tools including SAP R/3 and ARIBA
- Experience in ticket handling