- Prosta 20, 00-001 Warszawa, PolskaWarszawa, mazowieckie
- Ogłoszenie wygasło 4 dni temu
- Umowa o pracę
- Pełny etat
- Specjalista (Mid / Regular)
But our business, isn’t just business. Our business is our people. Their talent. Their potential. We believe when they’re free to be themselves, grow, travel and develop, amazing things can happen for our business. That’s why our employees, from around the world, choose to be a part of JTI and why 9 out of 10 would recommend us to a friend.
So when you’re ready to choose a career you’ll love, in a company you’ll love, feel free to #join the idea!
This is great opportunity to be a part of exciting project and drive transformation in the Company to ensure that internal customers around the world are getting the Best-in-class level of service.
Our offer includes:
- A competitive pay (together with annual bonus) and an attractive benefits package including medical care, Multisport card, life insurance, pension plan
- Ambitious goal to set up new Global Business Center Complex environment of working with multiple stakeholders
- On-going development opportunities in a multinational environment that will inspire you to grow professionally and personally
- Wide variety of projects and tasks, ambitious goals and independence in achieving them
- Flexible working conditions
- Modern office in a convenient location
Main areas of responsibility:
- Execute the purchasing process for a selection of Market / Factories in scope of the Warsaw GBS
- Act as single point of contact to end-users on the full purchasing process
- Responsible to ensure full compliance to P2P procedures as well as JTI Operating Guidelines
- Keep a control over the P2P processes and associated financial impact for specific Markets / Factories in scope
- Assist the Purchasing Center Process Lead (CPL) to ensure the team is fully resourced and effectively organized to meet targets
- Deliver consistent results and provide accurate analysis to drive efficiencies
- Provide expert advice to other team members on SAP and other systems used by the team: be the main point of contact for technical matters
- Have end-to-end understanding of all JSOX and compliance controls, how and when they are to be performed
- Support team members in dealing with the complex cases
- Provide expert advice on relevant SAP modules to both internal and external stakeholders
- Assist Team Lead in putting together and maintain monthly KPI's.
You as a professional:
- Have an University degree (Business or Finance)
- At least 3 years of experience in a multinational company (preferably in a Shared Service Centre multifunctional role)
- Minimum 1 year of experience in Purchasing, Finance / budgeting position
- Strong command of English Language (oral and written)
- Knowledge of languages of the markets within the GBS scope is a plus
- Understand Purchase to Pay (P2P) end to end processes, and ability to understand wider impact across the GBS
- Strong analytical skills
- Proficient SAP P2P User (Power User a plus)
- Proficient in MS Suites (Excel, Word, PowerPoint)
apply now by sending CV in English
If you decide to participate in the recruitment, the administrator of your data will be JTI Polska sp. z o.o. with headquarters in Stary Gostków. Your data will be processed only to conduct the recruitment process in which you participate. Detailed information on the processing of your data and your rights can be found here.