- Ogłoszenie wygasło 3 miesiące temu
- Rekrutacja zdalna
- Praca zdalna
- Umowa o pracę, Kontrakt B2B
- Pełny etat
- Specjalista (Mid / Regular)
Our client is a leading pharmaceutical company. We're looking for an ambitious full stack developer who wants to join the Genomics Platform project with a multi-technology application stack, strengthen integration of new data visualization tool with data bases, design new general API for data query and transformation building upon EFS stack, improve scalability of web client (JS) and EFS (python) data exchange.
Project delivers an interactive visualization tool for functional genomics data. It supports genome navigation like other genome browsers, but allows multiple visualizations of data within genomic regions using scatterplots, heatmaps and other user-supplied visualizations. Candidate can expect a lot of challenging work, when designing and implementing performant data integration and query framework to support interactive data analysis web applications, strengthening and improving JS data handling framework. Please note that it will include for sure some meetings or live slack interactions in the working hours of San Francisco (PST) timezone.
- Expertise in high-performance web systems using Python/Dask
- Familiarity with numpy and pandas
- Experience with modern database systems (e.g., MongoDB)
- Knowledge of modern JS (ES6)
- Willingness to expand knowledge regarding other web frameworks (Go/Elixir)
- Solves problems independently
- Searching for improvements, solutions, prevention of problems
- From the product requirement - will design the solution, take care of the availability of components, implement the solution, take care of the quality
- Fluent in English (daily project communication with Business Partners and developers from San Francisco)
- Available for communication/meetings in PST time zone allowing efficient project work
Nice to have:
- Experienced within bioinformatics projects
- Experience in working in a global environment
Please include in your application the following consent:
I agree to the processing of my personal data provided by me, not mentioned in art. 221 § 1 of the Labor Code, or other specific provisions applicable pursuant to art. 221 § 4 of the Polish Labour Code, in order to recruit by the Administrator - IT Kontrakt Sp. z o.o. with registered office in Wrocław, ul. Gwiaździsta 66, 53-413 Wrocław, for the position Python Developer.