- Konduktorska 35, Katowice, PolskaKatowice, śląskie
- Ogłoszenie wygasło miesiąc temu
- Rekrutacja zdalna
- Umowa o pracę
- Pełny etat
- Specjalista (Mid / Regular)
We are looking for you:
- If You can use and implement Python or/and GO programming languages, automation, implement continuous integration and continuous delivery, automated testing and configuration management,
- If terms like ‘like horizontal scalable’, ‘loosely coupled’ and ‘microservices’ are known elements for you,
- If you’re always looking to improve the services and aware of what the market is doing to see where we can improve even further,
- If you have higher professional educational degree, preferably in (information) technology,
- If you have programming skills in Python or Go,
- If you have skills in using of CD/CI pipeline applications and tools (e.g. Gitlab, Ansible, Azure DevOps, …),
- If you are experienced in explaining complicated analysis to a non-technical audience with your storytelling skills,
- If you have good oral and written communication skills at technical and business level,
- If you have experience in production-grade software development,
- If you are fluent in written and spoken English,
- If you have a positive can-do mindset.
You'll get extra points for:
- Having a learning attitude - not only to master new technologies, but also on the interpersonal level,
- Ability to realize that the value of your work is quality x acceptance and to want to become better at both,
- Being proven to be able to give, ask and incorporate feedback,
- Feeling like at home in a high-performing team and ability to make the other team members feel at home as well,
- Independence to speak up when needed,
- Exceptional problem-solving capabilities,
- Awareness that understanding the problem is at least 90% of the solution,
- Displayed creativity and tenacity in cracking the problem and finding a solution to it,
- English CV.
Information about squad:
Working at ING means working in a dynamic and international setting. Individual development of our employees is very important and that is why ING offers excellent courses and programs. You will become a member of the team, a young, innovative, fast moving team. A fun environment where there is lots of opportunities to improve yourself.
In addition we offer:
- A competitive salary
- Working with highly skilled people
- Working in an area which is of great importance to the strategy of ING
- An International atmosphere
- Great training and education opportunity Think Forward!
Our purpose is to empower people to stay a step ahead in life and in business. We are an industry-recognized strong brand with positive recognition from customers in many countries, a strong financial position, Omni-channel distribution strategy and international network. If you are a technically, passionate team-player, proud of your craft, solution-focused and have a broadly interest please read on.
Scope of duties
We take care of:
Prosimy o przesłanie CV wraz z dołączoną zgodą na przetwarzanie danych osobowych za pomocą przycisku:
We kindly inform you that we will get in touch only with the chosen candidates. If you agree for processing your data for future recruitment offers, we will keep the data for a year.
All information concerning the way we process personal data can be found here