- aleja Grunwaldzka 472d, 80-309 Gdańsk, PolskaGdańsk, pomorskie
- Ogłoszenie wygasło miesiąc temu
- Umowa o pracę, Kontrakt B2B
- Pełny etat
- Specjalista (Mid / Regular)
Staples Solutions is the leading provider of workplace products, services, and solutions. In Staples, we do much more than selling paper clips and pens. We are committed to making more happen for our customers and being the go-to solutions provider for products and services for their workspace needs.
Building and maintaining new or existing functionalities of a web platform.
- Working with business to establish needs and requirements,
- Working in a team to develop the platform,
- Designing technical solutions for new functionalities,
- Supporting internal users in using the platform,
- Solving problems and incidents connected to the platform,
- Writing unit and acceptance tests,
- Generating and maintain code according to the agreed coding standard and best practices (Bitbucket/GIT, Jenkins, BDD/TDD, Infrastructure As A Code),
- Investigating the latest technology and build quick Proof of Concept functionalities to address future business needs,
- Exhibiting and establish a culture of quality and standards in software development,
- Improving tools and techniques (continuous delivery pipeline) used for the software delivery process.
- 3+ year experience in Python Programing language,
- Experience in Django,
- Experience Ansible, Docker, AWS,
- Experience with a NoSQL database,
- A clear understanding of Agile/Scrum methodologies,
- Expertise in identifying performance issues,
- Understanding Clean Code, Clean Architecture principles,
- Fluent English (spoken and written).
You will be part of a dynamic company where you can make a difference. We believe in empowering our associates with work that is fast-paced and challenging with lots of opportunities to learn and develop. You will be a member of an international team that respects each other’s values and is committed to making more happen.