- Konstruktorska 13, 02-673 Warszawa, PolskaWarszawa, mazowieckie
- Ogłoszenie wygasło 13 dni temu
- Umowa o pracę
- Specjalista (Mid / Regular)
MoneyGram is a global provider of innovative money transfer and payment services. Our mission is to connect friends and family throughout the world anyway that is convenient by providing a reliable financial connection for life's essentials and daily needs. Our services have the ability to positively impact millions of lives every day
QA Analyst I with Spanish or ItalianNumer ref.: 99682
The QA Analyst I meets daily, weekly, and monthly evaluation quotas. Evaluating, monitoring, and recording evaluation data are essential duties of the job. Participating in QA related meetings (e.g. calibration sessions, dispute meetings, etc�) is an expectation.
- Monitors and evaluates new hire calls during agent training, OJT, and production period.
- Monitors and evaluates calls for existing employees both internally and externally.
- Provides feedback to new hire and existing employees via the evaluation process.
- Meets daily, weekly, and monthly evaluation quotas as assigned.
- Identifies and documents trends observed on calls regarding daily operations, newly released products, and operational changes for project owners and leadership.
- Attends a mix of CAB sessions, team meetings, and other QA related meetings to communicate findings and stay informed of new trends.
- Stays informed of all organizational changes including but not limited to new products and changes in processes.
- Conducts call searches for multiple departments across the organization.
- Performs other duties as assigned.
- Associate Degree or equivalent work experience.
- 1 year experience in quality assurance
- 1 year experience in call handling.
- Clear communicator (written and verbal)#CD# to ensure ability to properly document and communicate QA related items.
- Have a positive teamwork/collaborative approach to all duties.
- Ability to work effectively under tight deadlines and successfully handle multiple/detail-oriented tasks.
- Demonstrate a high level of subject matter expertise in the QA area to support business requirements.
- Practice knowledge transfer and foster change management to support organizational change.
- Continually focus on individual and team member development.
- Multiple language skills, desired.
- Strong attention to detail.
- Excellent time management skills.
- Skillful in handling difficult situations.
- Intermediate to advanced Microsoft Office skills.