- Powstańców Śląskich 95, Wrocław, PolskaWrocław, dolnośląskie
- Ogłoszenie wygasło 24 dni temu
- Umowa o pracę
- Pełny etat
At the heart of QIAGEN’s business is a vision to make improvements in life possible.
We are on an exciting mission to make a real difference in science and healthcare. We are still the entrepreneurial company we started out as and have today achieved a size where we can bring our full power to many initiatives and to our presence across the globe.
Our most valuable asset are our employees – more than 5000 in over 35 locations around the world. Our ambition is to ensure we have outstanding and passionate people working in the best teams and we are constantly looking for new talent to join us.
There are few players who have shaped the world of modern science and healthcare as much as QIAGEN, and we have only just started.
If you are looking to advance your career, are seeking new challenges and opportunities, enjoy working in dynamic and international, diverse teams and want to make a real impact on people’s lives, then QIAGEN is where you need to be.
Join us. At QIAGEN, you make a difference every day!
Job ID: EMEA01295
Location: Wroclaw, Poland
Department: QA / QC / Regulatory Affairs
Employment Type: Regular Full-Time
- Maintain and administer labels in standard labeling software (LP4, CodeSoft).
- Design and content changes of existing labels and creation of new ones according to global standards.
- Data maintenance in a SharePoint based database and a Document Management System (Master Control).
- Review of labels according to Quality Assurance requirements.
- Completed scientific or technical degree in Biotechnology, Quality or other life science discipline.
- Excellent computer skills including Microsoft Office; SAP and Adobe Creative Cloud are beneficial.
- Very good English language skills – written and spoken. Knowledge of German would be an advantage.
- Excellent organizational and planning skills.
- Team player.
- Acting timely and precise.
- Customer-oriented way of working.
What we offer
At the heart of QIAGEN are our people who drive our success. We act with passion, always challenging the status quo to drive innovation and continuous improvement. We inspire with our leadership and make an impact with our actions. We create a collaborative, safe and engaging workplace which forms the basis for high performing individuals and teams. We drive accountability and entrepreneurial decision-making and want you to excel your growth and shape the future of QIAGEN.
QIAGEN is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, sex, age, national origin, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity, status as a veteran, or disability.
If this interdisciplinary challenge appeals to you, you can expect a highly motivated team that is looking forward to your support! Please apply online, quoting the reference number, with your complete application documents as well as your earliest starting date and salary expectations.
We look forward to hearing from you!