sharing the costs of sports activities
QA Automation Engineer
- offer expired 4 months ago
- contract of employment
- specialist (Mid / Regular)
- home office work
- remote recruitment
Technologies we use
Rest Web Services
About the project
We are looking for an experienced QA Engineer. You will be responsible for maintaining, extending, and driving forward automation approach. This includes designing and implementing changes to the test automation framework and tests, developing, and maintaining internal QA tools. The QA Automation Engineer will also be responsible for promoting an automation quality focus within the organisation and helping to drive a culture of continuous improvement in quality throughout the development lifecycle.
• Being part of a medium-size Agile team geographically distributed across several locations.
• A key role in a team with senior engineers developing and bringing innovation into existing system.
• Career and professional development opportunities (certifications, workshops, training sessions).
• Create, maintain and support all aspects of the automation tooling to best support agile software development and in line with the automation strategy.
• Assist in execution and debugging of automated tests occurring from both development processes and from execution within CI/CD pipelines.
• Contribute and promote automation best practices to the wider team and assist in driving the QA automation strategy.
• Help influence engineers on how they approach testing, guiding design of development test automation suites.
• Work with other QA engineers to identify automation support requirements early in the product development lifecycle.
• Support leading an automation-first and test-driven development mindset across the teams.
Experience in automated testing of APIs & REST Web services.
Good experience of programming or scripting languages (Java).
Experience with test automation tools (e.g. Pact, JUnit, Cucumber, etc.).
Good experience in building automated functional regression test frameworks and suites.
Experience with development collaboration and tracking tools such as Jira, Confluence.
Able to manage your own time and handle multi-task delivery, working to short timescales.
Working experience in Agile development teams and understanding of development processes and concepts.
Experience with Postman or similar API testing tools.
Knowledge of CI/CD pipelines using GitLab or similar.
Knowledge of cloud technologies such as AWS, Google or Azure.
Experience of load and performance testing (e.g. using Gatling, JMeter, etc.).
Experience in automated testing of Websites / Web applications.
private medical care
remote work opportunities
flexible working time
mobile phone available for private use
no dress code
video games at work
coffee / tea
parking space for employees
R Systems specializes in digital transformation services based on the latest technologies in the area of cloud, data analytics, RPA, IA, ML/AI. For almost 30 years in the telecom and technology industry, we have successfully delivered over 1000 complex, high-stake projects to more than 100 operators worldwide, supporting them throughout the 2G to 5G evolution. As we progress into the digital transformation era, we aim to become the tech partner of choice for global organizations looking to innovate and expand their business through the latest technology.
• 2,700 employees worldwide
• 25 offices in 12 countries in Europe, US, APAC
• 16 delivery hubs, including centers of excellence in Romania, Poland, Moldova
• Partners of Microsoft– cloud computing and cloud application strategic partner; UiPath – RPA/IA Silver partner; Google Cloud; Oracle – Gold Partner; Automation Anywhere and Salesforce – US Gold Partner
Who we are as a team
We have a strong sense of responsibility to our clients and the quality of our work. We are accountable for the projects, we tackle clients’ challenges and we go the extra mile to deliver.
Clients praise us for flexibility. If something is humanly possible, we do it.
We are fair, honest and transparent with each other and with our clients.
We strive for top quality and don’t settle for “standards”.
We trust each other, work well together and deliver value to clients as a team.