- Ogłoszenie wygasło 7 dni temu
- Umowa o pracę
- Pełny etat
- Specjalista (Mid / Regular)
Data on Demand is the platform that supports the client access transformation strategy for Securities Services Technology. The purpose of Data on Demand is to support client access through multiple channels (mobile, reporting, generalized subscription) and to present data in a unified and discoverable data lake solution.
The QA Team is looking for an experienced Tester to join the team, to scale the global quality program, and be part of the new Data & Digital team being created in Poland. We require a passionate and experienced individual who is keen to be integral to the success of this new venture.
- Execution of manual testing for both new functionality and regression testing.
- Contribute to automation and regression-test growth – including buildout of F2B with partner applications to reduce time to market.
- Ensure high-quality test artefacts and audit-readiness at all times.
- Active participation in QA transformation, contributing to initiatives and innovation
- 3+ years of testing and quality assurance experience delivering high-quality products and a thorough understanding of the full software development and testing lifecycle.
- Strategic thinking, analytical and investigation skills. Ability to understand the bigger picture.
- Experienced in working as part of a virtual global team.
- Strong knowledge on writing SQL queries- including SQL joins
- Previous experience with DB Store procedure, function, view, data partition
- Previous experience with ETL testing and ETL tools (Informatica Power Center and other ETL Tools)
- Previous experience with backend testing using database tools
- Previous experience with REST API services testing using Postman
- Excellent spoken and written communication, English-language require
- Previous experience with SQL server, Oracle and Impala
- Previous experience of large-scale data platforms such as Hadoop, Hive, Hbase databases will be advantageous
- Financial services domain knowledge – especially Custody and/or Funds
- Opportunity for professional development in the international and multicultural organization
- Developing opportunities and challenging assignments
- Attractive and stable employment conditions
- Social benefits (medical care, Benefit System, life insurance, pension scheme)
- Flexible working hours
- Partial Remote work possible