sharing the costs of sports activities
Handsoncode Sp. z o.o.
- aleja Zwycięstwa 96/98, Redłowo, GdyniaGdynia, Pomeranian
- offer expired over a month ago
- contract of employment, B2B contract
- senior specialist (Senior)
- full office work, home office work, hybrid work
Technologies we use
Working with the product manager, developers, QA tester to establish the specification and the acceptance criteria
Writing test scenarios for automated and manual tests
Maintaining the test case repository
Creation of automated tests, along with the developers
Extend the test automation framework and the CI pipeline
5+ years of experience in QA
Excellent understanding of the SDLC process
Excellent command of the English language (C1)
A determined, consistent, motivated in improving software quality
Selenium, Cypress, or Puppeteer
Accessibility testing (WCAG)
Behavior Driven Development/Specification-by-example
GitHub Actions or another CI tool
What we offer
Competitive salary of 15 000-23 000 PLN (B2B) or 12 000-19 000 PLN gross (UOP)
Salary review twice a year
Up to 26 days of paid annual leave
B2B or permanent employment
Flexible working hours and time-off
Work remotely, hybrid, or in our office in Gdynia
Co-financing of a Multisport fitness card
Private medical care
Extended life insurance
Individual or group English language lessons with a native speaker during work hours
Yearly training budget of 5000 PLN at your disposal
In the office: snacks, cold beverages, weekly team lunch, monthly company brunch
Apple hardware or other, according to your preference
Regular fresh air team-building retreats
private medical care
sharing the costs of foreign language classes
sharing the costs of professional training & courses
flexible working time
Software quality is your obsession; automation is your habit. You're ambitious and experienced. You are an essential part of the team because your work enables everyone else to trust that we ship software that works.
Why you should join us:
Our values always put people first. We are curious, bold, and think long-term!
We have ambitious goals to expand our leading role in the developer tools market
We are a team of 20 people, working together for more than 7 years. Our employees are experts in their fields who treat each other with respect, trust, and support
We recruit directly. We anticipate the following steps towards establishing a contract:
1. Send us your CV or a LinkedIn profile. You can apply using a form or by sending an email to [email protected] (providing the job title in the subject line). You can stand out by writing a few words about why you are applying.
2. 1:1 interview with the head of the team (CTO), in English, using Google Meet. At this meeting, we will discuss the fundamental matters such as your expected salary and form of employment.
3. Test assignment for you to do at home that won't take longer than two hours. We can skip this step if you can show your work that meets our criteria.
4. Introductory interview with your potential colleagues.
5. Start of work.
We are building a team that is strong by its diversity, representing a mix of different cognitive styles. Please do not include a photo or your date of birth in your CV.
Handsoncode Sp. z o.o.