- Inflancka 4a, 00-189 Warszawa, PolskaWarszawa, mazowieckie
- Ogłoszenie wygasło 16 dni temu
- Umowa o pracę
- Pełny etat
- Specjalista (Mid / Regular)
- Testing applications according to the specification;
- Designing, documenting and executing test cases for the tested applications;
- Identifying, tracking and reporting defects in the project;
- Planning test strategies in accordance with project scope/delivery dates;
- Participating in creating and maintaining the test processes and policies.
- Learning new things and quickly growing.
- Technical profile, knowledge of the test theory;
- Previous experience in creating test cases;
- Understanding of common HTTP API concepts (HTTP methods, REST, SOAP);
- Knowledge of debug interfaces in the browser (Chrome Developer Tools, etc.) and tools such as Postman, SoapUI;
- Knowledge of any modern programming language;
- Knowledge and understanding of agile methodologies;
- Some experience in writing SQL queries (MySQL preferred);
- Some experience with Linux/Unix.
Will be a plus
- Experience with Zephyr, TestRail, TestLink;
- Experience with test automation;
- Knowledge of the GIT version control system;
- Understanding OOP concepts;
- Basic understanding of PHP syntax.
- We work in self-organizing, multifunctional teams, in the spirit of Agile. We believe this is the best way to create good and efficient software;
- We use modern tools and methods of work;
- We do code reviews, we care about code quality and apply new technologies;
- We care about our development: we travel around the world to participate in the conferences, training, we organize monthly Tech Talks and annual, international Hackathon (two last editions were won by teams from our office!);
- We have time to learn new technologies and learn new tools - we invite trainers to do on-site workshops;
- We pay for the certificates and training, and we use the new knowledge in practice;
- We have nice, comfortable office, fresh fruits and other amenities to make us happy :)
- other benefits include private medical care, remote work days, subsidized English lessons and Multisport, etc.
Send us your CV in English, there is a good chance that we need you!
Please note that we contact only chosen candidates.