QA Engineer - Tester
SHIFTKEY sp. z o.o.
- Wioślarska 8, WarszawaWarszawa, Masovian
- valid for 13 daysuntil: 29 Oct 2021
- contract of employment, B2B contract
- specialist (Mid / Regular)
- hybrid work
- remote recruitment
Preparation of test cases and test suites
Release regression tests
Development of test documentation
Analysis of test results
Detecting and reporting the issues
Close cooperation with developers
You are a QA Engineer with 2+ years of experience testing production software.
You consider yourself a self-starter, have strong troubleshooting skills and the desire to seek the root cause of issues.
You are comfortable giving and receiving feedback, in the interest of mentorship and self-improvement.
You are completely fluent in English, both speaking and writing
What we offer
Modern work campus overlooking Vistula River
Semi-remote work environment
No dress code
Flexible work hours and arrangements
Market competitive pay
ShiftKey is a jobs marketplace platform for healthcare professionals. We are disrupting the traditional staffing agency model by delivering a gig-economy solution to the national healthcare worker shortage - and we’re winning! As a team of seasoned technologists and healthcare staffing experts, our work has resulted in 800%+ growth in the last 18 months and there is no end in sight. We are determined to dominate this emerging market by crafting thoughtful, value-add experiences across web, iOS and Android that empower both nurses and healthcare facility personnel.
As a QA Engineer, you will be responsible for verifying the compliance of developed software against the defined acceptance criteria, while maintaining a high quality bar for our products. You’ll conduct release regression testing and ensure test cases are kept up to date when requirements change. You’ll work collaboratively with other engineers, designers and product managers in Poland and in the US.
You will thrive working here because…
- Products are built to service and delight our users.
- Time will be made available to invest in your craft and personal development.
- Cutting edge technology is leveraged to build best in class products.
- Design is not an afterthought.
- Design and development happen in a global collaboration.
- Calculated risk-taking is applauded.
- Process exists only to enable progress.