- aleja Jana Pawła II 22, Warszawa, PolskaWarszawa, mazowieckie
- Ogłoszenie wygasło miesiąc temu
- Praktykant / Stażysta
QA Intern with passion for testing
Are you ready to start your adventure with testing? Do you want to experience what does it mean to change the life of others by brining them new opportunities with technology?
Then you may be the QA Intern we are looking for!
You can be a part of our success by joining our R&D team in Warsaw as QA Intern for our End User Apps and help people with hearing disabilities, by bringing our leading hearing health care solutions to the market. You will work in a growing international company in the medical-technical industry with many opportunities for development. You will be part of a dynamic environment built on trust, openness and a strong will to win.
In this role, you will become a part of the R&D unit Software Solutions (SWS), with development teams in both Poland and Denmark. In SWS, we are developing software for desktop, mobile and cloud solutions enabling our customers to get the most benefit out of our hearing aids
- Conducting system verification for Medical Device Software product
- Finding and reporting defects
- Documenting performed tests
- Testing applications during Sprints
- Updating test scenarios
- Testing new functionalities
- Regression tests
- Exploratory tests
- Willingness to learn and develop as a Software Tester - we do not expect expert knowledge, but a passion for development and learning.
- Attention to detail and commitment - you perform your duties carefully, taking care not only of the quality of the system, but also of the documentation.
- Communication skills and openness - if you don't know something, you are not afraid to ask.
- Creativity in looking for unconventional solutions.
- Independent and pro-active attitude - when you face a challenge or see a space for improvement, you take the initiative.
- Communicative English - you can read/create/execute test scripts and report your progress in English.
Nice to have:
- Interest in mobile and Wearables applications
- Knowledge of the software development cycle
- Interest in working with medical products (Audiology)
- Knowledge of Scrum
- Knowledge, practice and mentoring by industry experts
- Working with advanced and newest innovative technologies
- Office in the City Centre – ergonomic Scandinavian workspace
- Bike Parking in the Office Building
- This is your opportunity to take your career to the next level as you work directly with global teams both internal and external to the Demant Group within cloud solutions.
Visit us www.demant-technology.com and read more.