- Ogłoszenie wygasło miesiąc temu
- Rekrutacja zdalna
- Umowa o pracę
- Pełny etat
- Specjalista (Mid / Regular)
As a result of dynamic growth of our organization we are currently looking for a candidate for the position of QA Specialist.
- Analysis and reporting of application errors.
- Implementation of new and modification of existing tests.
- Implementation of an application supporting the software development process.
- Configuration of the software development environment.
- Taking care of virtual test environments for users.
- Data Steward - creating and maintaining information about materials in the GMR system.
- Quality assurance of created solutions.
- Cooperation and communication with an international team.
- Constantly improving the way you do your job.
- Completed first-cycle studies (preferred fields of study: computer science, electrical engineering, automation and robotics, mechanics).
- Minimum 1 year of experience in working in a similar position.
- Good command of English (spoken and written).
- Good communication and analytical skills allowing for daily contact with users and members of the project team.
- Independence, meticulousness, accuracy.
- Experience in test automation appreciated.
- Life insurance
- Commute Refund
- Luxmed Health Care
- Multikafeteria & Additional Perks
Hitachi ABB Power Grids is a global technology leader with a combined heritage of almost 250 years, employing around 36,000 people in 90 countries. Headquartered in Switzerland, the business serves utility, industry and infrastructure customers across the value chain, and emerging areas like sustainable mobility, smart cities, energy storage and data centres. With a proven track record, global footprint and unparalleled installed base, Hitachi ABB Power Grids balances social, environmental and economic values, and is committed to powering good for a sustainable energy future, with pioneering and digital technologies, as the partner of choice for enabling a stronger, smarter and greener grid. www.hitachiabb-powergrids.com