Working at Apptension
Hi from Apptension, Poznań-based quality software craftsmen, coding customers’ ideas into the reality! We are the people behind the top-notch architecture of many successful startups and the winners of the world's largest hackathon, Koding hack.summit 2016. Currently, we’re also developing our own resource management tool, teamdeck. Come join us on this exciting journey!
We are now on a lookout for a talented QA Specialist. If you are looking to join a progressive company offering excellent benefits and training opportunities then apply now!
What's this position about?
As a QA Specialist at Apptension, you will be expected to:
- perform tests for both mobile and web app at all test stages
- know test design techniques and use it to create test cases
- prepare test data and configure your testing environment
- work with requirements and static analysis of documentation
- plan software testing in accordance with specified requirements
- collaborate with the project team and with the client
- ensure quality standards in projects
- analyze the results and report the progress of work test
What do you need to have to join us?
We value high technical skills and strong working ethics. Here’s a list of the skills that we would like you to have:
- at least 2 years of experience in manual testing (web and mobile apps)
- team player attitude and willingness to share knowledge
- ability to improve QA processes
- testing tools knowledge
- Git & SQL knowledge
- experience in working with Chrome DevTools on daily basis
- experience in working with various test design techniques
- knowledge about non-functional qualities as performance, usability, accessibility
- good command of English both spoken and written (at least B2))
We also value a lot
Things that will help you stand out from the other candidates:
- experience in test automation
- ISTQB FL
Here's what we have to offer:
The Apptension Vibe is our favorite perk: we’re really into laughs, high fives and comfy clothes.
- UoP: 3500 - 5000 net
- B2B: 6000 - 7700 net + VAT
- flexible form of employment
- flexible working hours
- work in well-oiled Scrum teams; we like to spend time with each other not only in the office
- convenient office location in the center of Poznań
- sports card
- private health insurance
- English classes, co-financed trainings and conferences
- internal crowdfunding - each month our employees receive their own budget they can use to execute different ideas - our Wishlist was awarded with an "EB Kreator 2016" prize for the best internal employer branding campaign
- a wide choice of beverages, fresh fruits and healthy snacks
- a well-equipped chill room with PlayStation and board games
Do you want to join Apptension?
Hi I’m Dorota and I’m the QA Manager at Apptension. As we strive to deliver top-notch quality of code here, we put a strong emphasis on software testing at every stage of product delivery. Joining our team you’ll have a great opportunity to challenge yourself as a mentor in automation testing and have an impact on our testing processes. Are you ready?