Freeport Metrics Sp. z o.o.
- Młynarska 7Warszawa, mazowieckie
- ogłoszenie wygasło 2 miesiące temu
- Umowa o pracę, Kontrakt B2B
- Pełny etat
- rekrutacja zdalna
Freeport Metrics (FM) is an 11-year old American-Polish IT consulting firm that collaborates with its corporate clients to invent and build B2B digital products that will impact the future. We have the creative talent to imagine and the technical skills to deliver. If you love ambitious projects, you're reliable, you keep a pragmatic attitude and stay always positive, FM it's just a perfect workplace for you!
This job involves collaboration with experienced project managers, UX designers, software developers, and international clients utilizing cutting edge technologies. This is a perfect opportunity for a manual tester looking to work on International (US) projects.
- Employment: Full-time with flexible employment options
- Project industry: Software development for HealthTech, FinTech, and FoodTech industries
- Company size: 35+
WHAT YOU'LL DO:
- Create test test plans, test scenarios and test cases
- Develop test procedures for tests
- Identify software problems, determine steps to reproduce them, and enter them into a problem-tracking database
- Report testing status and results of testing activities
- Provide application instructions for users
- Help prepare official release notes
- Cooperate with project managers, UX designers, software developers and international client teams
WHAT YOU'LL NEED:
- 1+ years of work experience as a QA Specialist/tester for mobile or web applications
- Knowledge of software testing standard practices for the full project life cycle
- Experience writing test plans and performing functional and regression testing
- Strong problem solving, analytical and planning skills
- Strong attention to details
- Excellent customer service and communication skills
- Passion for quality
- Personal character and work ethic
- Proven English oral and written communication skills
- Experience in testing across multiple platforms (mobile, web, etc)
- Knowledge of SQL
- Knowledge of API testing (Postman)
- Bachelor’s degree or greater (technical-related degree will be a plus)
- QA certification: ISTQB - CTFL/CATL
WHAT WE OFFER:
- Competitive salary and benefits (incl. Allianz private health & dental care for individual or family, Multisport card)
- Collaboration with skilled, smart, international co-workers and clients
- Top-end tools provided (MacBooks or top-end Windows machines, IDEs of choice, etc.)
- Meaningful responsibility (and freedom for some decision making) from day one... putting theory into practice
- Bright, spacious office with character located in the center of Warsaw. It’s an informal yet professional environment. Sneakers and bicycles are welcome
- Realistic, collaborative approach to estimation and planning allowing for work-life balance!
- Other professional growth benefits (e.g., regular “tech shares” for knowledge sharing, books, etc.)
Interested? Don’t wait! Apply directly to the role via application form and send your CV in English.
The recruitment process will consist of a combination of these steps:
- CV/resume review
- phone interview
- on-line interviews
The Administrator of your personal data is Freeport Metrics Sp. z o. o., with a registered office at Młynarska 7, 01-205 Warszawa. Your data is processed for the purpose of the current recruitment process. Providing data is voluntary but necessary for this purpose. Processing your data is lawful because it is necessary in order to take steps at the request of the data subject prior to entering into a contract (article 6 point 1b of Regulation EU 2016/679 - GDPR). Your personal data will be deleted when the current recruitment process is finished, unless a separate consent is provided below. If the consent is provided, your personal data will be stored for a period of one year. You have the right to access, correct, modify, update, rectify, request for the transfer or deletion of data, withdrawal of consent or objection.