The Volvo Group is one of the world’s leading manufacturers of trucks, buses, construction equipment and marine and industrial engines under the leading brands Volvo, Renault Trucks, Mack, UD Trucks, Eicher, SDLG, Terex Trucks, Prevost, Nova Bus, UD Bus, Sunwin Bus and Volvo Penta.
Volvo Group IT manages the Group’s overall IT strategies and plans and has the end-to-end responsibility for all development, delivery, support of IT solution and services for the Volvo Group.
We are more than 6000 people based in 36 countries working in a completely global organization. We are a team of highly skilled professionals who work with passion, trust each other and embrace change to stay ahead. We make our customers win.
TAKE A LOOK AT OUR PRESENTATION
Please send your CV and cover letter.
Due to dynamic growth Volvo Group IT in Wroclaw is expanding the Business Intelligence team. We are now looking for candidates for the position of:
- Work on internal projects to design, develop, and deploy Qlik (QlikView and Qlik Sense) applications
- Utilize best practices in data integration, associative modeling and visualization
- Experience and proven ability to design, develop, and implement dashboard reporting utilizing Qlikview
- Oracle DB / Oracle SQL Developer experience would be considered as a plus
- Strong analytical, organizational, problem-solving and time-management skills
- Data gathering, research and analytical abilities so as to develop insightful conclusions and generate solutions to address user needs
- Excellent team work and customer focus
- Good communication skills in English
- Interesting challenges in dynamic and continuously developing global IT organization
- Opportunity to work with latest technologies in automotive industry and multiple business areas
- Clear and attractive career path in international team
- Development of technical, soft and language skills
- Interesting and responsible tasks with the usage of leading BI tools and solutions
- Great work culture based on professionalism, respect and team work
- Friendly workplace: modern campus with many facilities – medical center, restaurant, lunch rooms, sport/leisure area (football, basketball, tennis)
This recruitment is in scope of Referral Program
We work together with energy, passion and respect for the individual!
Work Place: Wrocław