sharing the costs of sports activities
Quality Analyst for Backoffice operations (Banking) with English
KrakówKraków, Lesser Poland
- offer expired a month ago
- contract of employment
- specialist (Mid / Regular)
- remote recruitment
The primary role of Quality Analyst within HCL Technologies will be monitoring responses to customer from Customer service associates/ accurate processing of day-to-day transactions/ cases from accuracy standpoint. Through response monitoring/ sample checks, a QA will gather information to help improve agent performance in the back-office operations team.
QA will be required to evaluate & capture the key information, mistakes while handling transactions/ cases, and key area of improvements with appropriate action plan to respective team members.
Conduct Calibration sessions to ensure that all key teams/ team members are calibrated on correct procedures. These sessions are an opportunity to discuss issues and trends as well as cover any new material.
Evaluation forms are living documents and should not be set in stone. As the quality assurance process matures, improvements will be identified, and the form will evolve.
A QA will help team of executives to achieve high performance targets through constructive feedback on their mistakes and action plan.
The QA role need to make sure correct and agreed procedures are being followed and routinely give directions to the team members on what to do and how to improve. When a team member needs help dealing with customer concerns, QA need to step in, offer advice and handle customer concern to ensure customer satisfaction/ best solution.
Ensuring accurate response is being provided to customers/ all the transactions & cases are being handled with accuracy & as per agreed defined procedure from SOP.
● Good knowledge and understanding of end to end process in scope.
● Providing actionable insight to team members with constructive feedback through call / chats monitoring for continuous enhancement to match with the service delivery standards.
● Meet and improve process SLAs through Quality
Timely escalation of Quality issues to team supervisors and ensure timely resolution.
● Reporting out process trends through weekly/monthly dashboards.
● Identifying areas to improve the overall process
● Hands on with Dashboard and Quality reports
● Design and implement new ways to improve performance / qualitative delivery.
● Act as customer advocate and highlight process gaps.
● Conduct & Participate in calibration sessions.
● Conducting Quality orientation session/ training session for new hires.
● Identify coaching and training needs and address same.
● Be the voice of the customer in the Company
● Analysis on Excel, PPT Skills and TNI implementation
● Back-up to Supervisor/ team leader in his/ her absence to ensure no impact on Delivery/ coverage
● Lead and motivate the team to success by fostering an environment of continuous improvement
● Any ad-hoc and all other duties as the role evolves.
● Good understanding, writing & verbal skills in English
Skill set required:
● Good understanding of Banking products like Payments, client onboarding, KYC, sanctions, transaction monitoring, Fraud/ charge backs / dispute handling
● Prior experience as Quality analyst/ Senior Analyst/ supervisor from contact centre/ banking back-office/ banking operations.
● Eye for detail and good analysis capability.
● Excellent business communication skills; written, verbal and presentation skills
● Strong ability to influence, lead and motivate your team to enable high performance.
● Ability to coach team members in line with campaign demands
● Ability to effectively scale up the performance of team members and take appropriate formal action if / as needed.
● Issue Resolution and Escalation Management
● Problem Solving, Self-Management & Decision-Making
● Applies detailed knowledge and skills to complex (or new) work situations in multiple settings.
● Can assist other team members with questions and problems related to this skill
● Proactive with a strong ethic and eagerness to ‘ go the extra mile’
● Adaptable to learn new processes, concepts and skills
● Ability to work in a fast-paced deadline driven environment
● Flexible to work on Saturday & in rotational shifts - Any 8 hours shift b/w 8:00 am – 8:00 pm.
Knowledge Base Management
● Build/ maintain training material (training presentations etc.) to close the gaps identified
● Provides support in documenting business processes and other continuous improvement projects
● Maintains the organization of department files/references and performance report
What we offer
Private health insurance
Clear career path in a growing multinational organization
private medical care
sharing the costs of foreign language classes
remote work opportunities
flexible working time
retirement pension plan
Technical & HR Interview
HCL Technologies is a next-generation global technology company that helps enterprises reimagine their businesses for the digital age. Our technology products, services and engineering are built on four decades of innovation, with a world-renowned management philosophy, a strong culture of invention and risk-taking, and a relentless focus on customer relationships. With a worldwide network of R&D, innovation labs and delivery centers, and 150,000+ ‘Ideapreneurs’ working in 46 countries, HCL serves leading enterprises across key industries, including 250 of the Fortune 500 and 650 of the Global 2000. HCL generated consolidated revenues of USD 9.94 billion for 12 Months Ended 31st March, 2020.
We offer an integrated portfolio of products, solutions, services, and IP through our Mode 1-2-3 strategy built around Digital, IoT, Cloud, Automation, Cybersecurity, Analytics, Infrastructure Management and Engineering Services, amongst others, to help enterprises reimagine their businesses for the digital age.
HCL’s global delivery center in Krakow was established in 2007. It works with several Fortune 500 firms, primarily offering multilingual global technical support. Today, we assist more than 35 customers in 18 different languages.
Please, read our Candidate Data Privacy: https://www.hcltech.com/candidate-privacy-notice