Quality and Continuous Improvement Specialist
Join ABB and work in a team that is dedicated to creating a future where innovative digital technologies allow greater access to cleaner energy.
We are an international pioneering technology leader that is writing the future of industrial digitalization. One of our key ambitions is to get faster and leaner, and to move closer to the customer. Therefore we are consolidating our internal services into a world-class Global Business Services (GBS) organization, with the largest center located in Krakow. To strengthen our Quality & Continuous Improvement team, we are looking for Specialist with analytical and project coordination skills. Seize this unique opportunity to take an active part in shaping our new GBS center and grow together with the rapidly developing organization.
- You drive effective operational reporting mechanism to monitor (agreed KPIs / SLAs), review and report on GBS Finance Krakow operations in terms of quality assurance
- You capture and analyze data to identify process improvements to customer satisfaction, quality and efficiency within GBS Finance Krakow
- You contribute and drive further optimization by participating / leading internal projects according to agreed project methodology
- You monitor project progress, act as point of contact to stakeholders and handle any issues that arise
- You coordinate project activities, resources, equipment and information
- You create and maintain comprehensive project documentation plans and reports
- You compile with and help achieve Internal Control over Financial Reporting compliance in accounting for applicable templates
- You assist in developing and implementing processes and procedures, and continuously optimize to gain efficiency and drive productivity gains
- You support development of more junior colleagues by acting as SME for assigned area
- In line with the above, operational and process development are always at the top of the agenda. At GBS, you can count on great chances of being part of Finance department, and contributing to, an even better and more effective organization. You will be part of a Quality and Continuous Improvement team so cooperation and planning is important.
- 3-5 years of proven work experience in Project Coordinator or similar role
- Lean Six Sigma knowledge is a strong plus
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills in business English
- Ability to prepare and interpret schedules and step-by-step action plans
- Solid organizational skills, including multitasking and time management
- Strong client-facing and teamwork skills
- Familiarity with risk management and quality assurance control
- Experience of hands-on implementation of continuous improvement initiatives
- Exposure to Accounting tools is a must, process orientation and attention to details, hands on approach
More about us
It is an exciting time to join ABB Power Grids. ABB and Hitachi have signed an agreement to create a joint venture (JV). By combining ABB Power Grids’ with Hitachi’s complementary strengths, we plan to form a new and stronger global leader in the power sector. ABB Power Grids and Hitachi will have more than 230 years of combined heritage and experience. Together, we will be well-positioned to shape the future of energy, with pioneering technologies, as the partner of choice for enabling a stronger, smarter and greener grid. The transaction is expected to be completed by the first half of 2020, subject to regulatory approvals. Join us on this exciting journey.
- Enjoy a stable employment in a company with a long history in innovation and technology
- Collaborate with experienced experts in an international environment
- Seize individual development and training opportunities, from job specific to soft skills
- Get private medical care (including offers for family members) and life insurance
- Receive attractive remuneration based on your experience and skills, and other financial benefits, such as annual bonus and internal share purchase program
- Choose from various benefits in kind, ranging from healthy lifestyle offerings, to knowledge sharing, to teambuilding activities