- Kazimierza Witalisa Szarskiego 3, Wrocław, PolskaWrocław, dolnośląskie
- Ogłoszenie wygasło miesiąc temu
- Umowa o pracę
- Pełny etat
- Specjalista (Mid / Regular)
Rigaku Polska Sp. z o. o. belonging to the Rigaku Oxford Diffraction group specialized in the following business lines R&D, Manufacturing and Product Support of crystallographic equipment. Rigaku Polska offers dynamic possibilities of developing a career in the world’s leading company.
About the Job:
We are seeking to recruit the Quality and Test Engineer. This is a factory-based position, requiring very good English (written and spoken) and is defined as follow:
- Analyzes mechanical, electro-mechanical and electronic components, designs and performs tests to verify quality. Conducts checks to ensure that product complies with corresponding specifications/standards.
- Provides engineering guidance, expertise and services to ensure process and product quality.
- Provides specialist quality-related services to R&D, Manufacturing and others.
- Develops, implements and evaluates tools and equipment for quality assurance and for product/process improvement and conformance
- May review existing operational and process discrepancies in manufacturing and provide technical expertise to improve procedures.
- Creates and maintains ISO9001 QMS docs and participate in ROHS compliance program
- Technical university degree or equivalent
- Communicative English and Polish
- Experience with ISO9000 standards
- Self-motivated and good organizational skills
- Good technical skills in mechanical and electronics
- A minimum of 2 years related experience
- Experience with MS Excel
What we offer:
- Full-time employment
- Opportunities of developing a career in an international world leading company.
- Excellent working atmosphere in a dynamic and professional team.
- Medical care
Please submit your application in English via online application form.